Lyft abuse of interest

Inshur

Uber1010

Any one know if city have agreement with app company how much they can take from driver's fare ... I'm not enjoying much Lyft I did only 10 rides this year but today from fare of 17:50$ they give to me 8$.it spear city are exploring independent contractor with this company both of them take big cut

Uber1010

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You dont get paid a percentage of the fare...you get paid... per mile + per minute
You are wrong when not sure it is better not to say nothing I know it is rules to all base how much they can take that's why in new tlc law are mandatory the recipe with total fare
Post automatically merged:

You are wrong when not sure it is better not to say nothing I know it is rules to all base how much they can take that's why in new tlc law are mandatory the recipe with total fare
The city was working. To eliminate the surge. Because they was taking the money and didn't give the right fare to the drivers. Probably will be others enforcement to them

LiveNLearn

The city was working. To eliminate the surge. Because they was taking the money and didn't give the right fare to the drivers. Probably will be others enforcement to them
That is just the way it is. Look at the waybill.

Iziba

Gooooooood morning sir wake up and smell the peanuts.

Inshur New York