Inshur

Kelvy7

Where?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-01-07-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-01-07-34.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 212

Kelvy7

It was 350% a minute ago and now it's showing some pink in the city but no %. Lol lyft is screwing with their system. I wonder what are they trying to do?

Uberboyz

Hey, how did you get the app in Russian? Your phone set to Russian?
I have no clue how people do it on Russian. It sounds and reads sompletely different from English. Did this mistake when first time got behind the wheel. Embarrassing.

Only Ukrainians say they are not russian lmao
my app is normal ) i think its from my phone (phone language russian)
p.s i m not russian )))

Mr_Frenchie

I have no clue how people do it on Russian. It sounds and reads sompletely different from English. Did this mistake when first time got behind the wheel. Embarrassing.

hahaha so true.

I was buying a used car from an Ukrainian in Brooklyn. I asked him if he was Russian. he said no! and spat on the floor and started bad mouthing Putin. Said Russians are dirty dogs. Whatever that means. LOL

Oh-Lord

hahaha so true.

I was buying a used car from an Ukrainian in Brooklyn. I asked him if he was Russian. he said no! and spat on the floor and started bad mouthing Putin. Said Russians are dirty dogs. Whatever that means. LOL
I was told not ever use the word suuka. Something about it being the worst thing you can say.

Uberboyz

hahaha so true.

I was buying a used car from an Ukrainian in Brooklyn. I asked him if he was Russian. he said no! and spat on the floor and started bad mouthing Putin. Said Russians are dirty dogs. Whatever. LOL

LMAO
Hate people who are still "true ultra right Ukrainian/Polish/Slovenian" while living in US SMFH
I am russian and have never had an idea of such a pointless racism:eek:
What a shame
Embarassing(2)

I was told not ever use the word suuka. Something about it being the worst thing you can say.
Nothing bad, just a "beatch"

Last edited:

Huseyn026

LMAO
Hate people who are still "true ultra right Ukrainian/Polish/Slovenian" while living in US SMFH
I am russian and have never had an idea of such a pointless racism:eek:
What a shame
Embarassing(2)

Nothing bad, just a "beatch"
why Ukrainian should say Russian ?) its different nations . Okay with Ukrainians ) but American people call everybody from former USSR "Russians" . i am not Russian .
and my IMHO Russians more rasicst than ultra Ukrainians.

Uberboyz

why Ukrainian should say Russian ?) its different nations . Okay with Ukrainians ) but American people call everybody from former USSR "Russians" . i am not Russian .
and my IMHO Russians more rasicst than ultra Ukrainians.
When it comes to tell chit everyone is russian lol

Frankyfiggs

Don't worry bout it, if you ain't a squarehead a svenne or a finn your all the same to the English.

Sometimes I wish I was a finn so I could do forest magic

Huseyn026

When it comes to tell chit everyone is russian lol
then can I call all South Americans , MEXICAN ?)
people here dobt know , in Russia over 100 nations and they re total different .
for example Uzbeks , Kazakhs , Kirgizs , Georgians , Armenians , Azerbaijanians , its DIFFERENT NATIONS , some of them look like hispanic , some like asian . but Americans continue to call them Russians .
its not fair , i think)

Evlesoa

I've spoken to Ukranians, and there's a reason why they're "not Russian." I'm not Russian, but that's the only language I speak, as I've forgotten my native tongue (thanks, in part, to English). The other reason has to do with education. Due to Soviet Union, many schools emphasized Russian over the native language in those countries. Case in point: I was born in the Baltic states, but my school was run by Russians and was taught in Russian alongside my language. In Ukraine, they emphasized Russian to the point that many Ukranians didn't speak their native tongue fluently (we're talking about taking Ukranian as a language class once a week vs four times or five times a week). Consequently, when the "Russian conglomerate" fell apart, many kicked out all Russians in government positions, shut down their schools, rioted, and re-established their own system that they had prior to the Union.
hahaha so true.

Read above ^. There's some real animosity for why they feel this way toward Russians. It also doesn't help if you factor in what Russia is doing to Ukraine in the news right now.

Anyway, it would be more appropriate to call them Slavs or Slavic people rather than by their nationality...

Mr_Frenchie

I've spoken to Ukranians, and there's a reason why they're "not Russian." I'm not Russian, but that's the only language I speak, as I've forgotten my native tongue (thanks, in part, to English). The other reason has to do with education. Due to Soviet Union, many schools emphasized Russian over the native language in those countries. Case in point: I was born in the Baltic states, but my school was run by Russians and was taught in Russian alongside my language. In Ukraine, they emphasized Russian to the point that many Ukranians didn't speak their native tongue fluently (we're talking about taking Ukranian as a language class once a week vs four times or five times a week). Consequently, when the "Russian conglomerate" fell apart, many kicked out all Russians in government positions, shut down their schools, rioted, and re-established their own system that they had prior to the Union.

Read above ^. There's some real animosity for why they feel this way toward Russians. It also doesn't help if you factor in what Russia is doing to Ukraine in the news right now.

Anyway, it would be more appropriate to call them Slavs or Slavic people rather than by their nationality...

He was going on and on. Was giving me a lecture on all the bad things the Russians have done to his "people".

I was like Bro I just want to buy the car. LOL

Huseyn026

Russian and Ukrainians very similar . and they language too . but what about other nations ? who have they own language but speak russian too . i have a lot of Ukrainians friends , and they really hate russians , but russians hate them too .
when i was in russia , russians call me black .ss monkey from Caucas mountains )
but in USA americans call me Russian .
this is a dilemma

Evlesoa

Russian and Ukrainians very similar . and they language too . but what about other nations ? who have they own language but speak russian too . i have a lot of Ukrainians friends , and they really hate russians , but russians hate them too .
when i was in russia , russians call me black .ss monkey from Caucas mountains )
but in USA americans call me Russian .
this is a dilemma
That's the funny thing... they're racist against similar types of people because of nationalism or whatever. You just can't win. Soviet Union at least had people united... ha.
He was going on and on. Was giving me a lecture on all the bad things the Russians have done to his "people".

I was like Bro I just want to buy the car. LOL
Veins of hate run deep.

Inshur New York