Lyft 1k weekend bonus

OGT

Who's trying for this bonus? I'm still debating, it's been awhile since I've attempted a bonus like this. Is tempting because with the pdb it would be 1285 in bonus money plus all the powerzones but dam, 140 rides 4.5 days??? Would have to get mad line rides with addition requests.....but if you got these bonuses it would easily be 2500 +

nm339242

You got a different bonus than me. This is very doable but I'm just afraid everyone else will be driving for Lyft and there will be no rides.

Attachments

• IMG_8949.PNG
    IMG_8949.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 110

OGT

How many days did they give you to do this?

Wtf if you have 4.5 days like me I would rather have yours.

They probably gave me this because back in the days of hourly guarantees I did like 140 to 150 rides lmfao.

OGT

It's the same amount of time then.... yours is better because I have to do 110 for 700.

Hmmm they're trying to control me! Lol, wtf......

Wtf, if I did 14hrs a day and 12 hours Monday and I got 2 rides an hr, it only comes to 136 lmfao.

68hrs for 2500? Hmmmmmm lol, F you lyft!!!!!!

If I had yours I would go for it. 80 rides is easy in 4.5 days.

That wouldn't be bad if I didn't drive like 1500 miles and use 75 gallons of gas.

nm339242

Yeah. I have limited time I can on Thursday. And at the very least I'll get one of the smaller ones. I'm just worried I'll be sitting in a crowd of ants who are also trying

OGT

I emailed left about something. If it works and counts I'll pm you, they haven't responded yet.

It'll help a lot.

Ardery

don't count on it.
I can go literally hours without a Lyft ping.

it's almost the same number of Uber drivers, and maybe 20% of Uber's subscribership.

OGT

F it, I'm going for it LOL. Bring It On Lyft, but you better play fair. I'll update my progress as much as I can. Good luck all, let's all get this. I'm actually kind of looking forward to this I haven't really hustled in a very long time.

Going to be wierd trying to get all short rides LOL

Countdown is 18 minutes. Watch me quit in 2 hours haha

, just to let you guys know destination filter rides do not count, I repeat they do not count

Ardery

F it, I'm going for it LOL. Bring It On Lyft, but you better play fair. I'll update my progress as much as I can. Good luck all, let's all get this. I'm actually kind of looking forward to this I haven't really hustled in a very long time.

Going to be wierd trying to get all short rides LOL

Countdown is 18 minutes. Watch me quit in 2 hours haha

, just to let you guys know destination filter rides do not count, I repeat they do not count
what is that?
define this "destination filter" contraption. it does not compute. it was removed from my glossary.

OGT

It's not my fault you accept 99% of your rides the destination filter is useless for people like you LOL

OGT

LOL first ride they give me is a line request at the Penthouse Club. I'm pretty sure she was a stripper from her picture. She was cute but F that. That was out of the Zone by a half mile, she can take SEPTA.

Honestly there's no point in working right now I'm going to the gym.

Ardery

LOL first ride they give me is a line request at the Penthouse Club. I'm pretty sure she was a stripper from her picture. She was cute but F that. That was out of the Zone by a half mile, she can take SEPTA.

Honestly there's no point in working right now I'm going to the gym.
you declined on a stripper?!
what are you! gay!

uh... wait.
strippers don't use rideshares. EEEVER.

it was probably one of the patrons.

it MAY or MAY NOT have even been me!

OGT

Who the hell cares she's not getting in my car for 1.15 a mile. She better go do another couch dance and take a taxi.

That club was literally just outside the zone 2 what kind of BS is that

Ardery

Who the hell cares she's not getting in my car for 1.15 a mile. She better go do another couch dance and take a taxi.

That club was literally just outside the zone 2 what kind of BS is that
uhh... STRIPPER. hello.
zone WHAT? zone WHO?

dude your first request of the night was at a strip club. that's a sign buddy.

now go offline, and get some Boobie. your man card is at stake.