Lyft $125 for 15 rides by Friday guarantee?

PlanoGuber

Was this guarantee promo posted for everyone in Dallas or the Lyosers at Lyft corporate just benevolently bestow it on me?

Not sure if I should actually attempt to get it, or if I'll see 10x more pink windshield pills running around this week because every driver in Dallas was sent the promo...

Attachments

TomTheAnt

Nope. Just the MASSIVE $47 for 50 rides (+ $14 more for additional 10 rides) challenge. Yay... :rolleyes:

#professoruber

I average about 10 rides a week on Lyft. They offer me 22 rides for $21 or 32 rides for $33. The streakers a laughable. I would be inclined to do the 15 rides for an extra $125. However if it was a guarantee, I am averaging $300ish on about the 10 rides I do on Lyft. Love me some long trips and prime time.

PlanoGuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I average about 10 rides a week on Lyft. They offer me 22 rides for $21 or 32 rides for $33. The streakers a laughable. I would be inclined to do the 15 rides for an extra $125. However if it was a guarantee, I am averaging $300ish on about the 10 rides I do on Lyft. Love me some long trips and prime time.
I almost never get Lyft long rides. It's usually people who appear to be shopping between the apps to save a buck or out of town people who have a moral conviction to only use Lyft.

I had 10 rides on Lyft between M-F last week. I only drove 3 nights though between M-F. Maybe 12hrs total.

#professoruber

I almost never get Lyft long rides. It's usually people who appear to be shopping between the apps to save a buck or out of town people who have a moral conviction to only use Lyft.

I had 10 rides on Lyft between M-F last week. I only drove 3 nights though between M-F. Maybe 12hrs total.
It's all about when and where you drive. Before the destination filters were taken away, the time and locations I drive easily get me to where I need to be. Also, from my couch, I will usually fish a 45+ long trip on XL or Select request before I get off the couch.

However, some days it just doesn't fall into place and you are stuck in short and crappy ride hell. Yesterday morning was the shittiest morning I have had but I stayed parked and idle for 2 hours until I got a decent request to where I wanted to go.

usa67us

I just started Lyft. Rented the car for a partial week and then the full week. For the full week, ended up $34.00 short. Made whopping $64.00 the partial week, so I drove almost 2 weeks and after paying for the rental made $30.00. Got my rideshare insurance all squared away and as of yesterday using my car. It seems like I am getting less pings. Do drivers renting get preference over others??

rdhall3637

I just started Lyft. Rented the car for a partial week and then the full week. For the full week, ended up $34.00 short. Made whopping $64.00 the partial week, so I drove almost 2 weeks and after paying for the rental made $30.00. Got my rideshare insurance all squared away and as of yesterday using my car. It seems like I am getting less pings. Do drivers renting get preference over others??
Would you be interested in renting a 2016 fully loaded black/black Suburban for $500/week which would allow you to give all rides types on Uber/Lyft? No early termination penalty, you sign up by the week.

#professoruber

Would you be interested in renting a 2016 fully loaded black/black Suburban for $500/week which would allow you to give all rides types on Uber/Lyft? No early termination penalty, you sign up by the week.
Does that cover the commercial insurance and getting the car registered to operate in Dallas?

AnotherUberGuy

I finished the Lyft new driver challenge about two weeks ago, which for me was mostly grinding out $3 trash rides, but the bonus was pretty awesome. I haven't driven them since. I have been expecting them to offer me some kind of promo to start driving for them again, but they haven't.

TomTheAnt

I finished the Lyft new driver challenge about two weeks ago, which for me was mostly grinding out $3 trash rides, but the bonus was pretty awesome. I haven't driven them since. I have been expecting them to offer me some kind of promo to start driving for them again, but they haven't.
Don't hold your breath. Took me about 6 weeks after completing the new driver guarantee to get my first challenge. First one was pretty good, second one unobtanium and since then they've been meh at the most...