Lyft “decline” button not working.

Inshur

Adtim

Last few days Lyft “decline” button is not working. Anyone of you facing the same shit or Lyft is onto something.

it won’t process the “decline” and Lyft keep sending email saying their community stuff bullcrap.

Dst Rain

Last few days Lyft “decline” button is not working. Anyone of you facing the same shit or Lyft is onto something.

it won’t process the “decline” and Lyft keep sending email saying their community stuff bullcrap.
Just don't press decline technically it somehow counts towards ur cancelation rate. Lyft is POS when it comes to these kinda things. Just let the time expire ur AR will drop but who cares unless ur a priority driver :thumbup:

Adtim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just don't press decline technically it somehow counts towards ur cancelation rate. Lyft is POS when it comes to these kinda things. Just let the time expire ur AR will drop but who cares unless ur a priority driver :thumbup:
that’s the thing, I have no problem letting it expire.

thing is Lyft might deactivate account saying “not taking rides for other reason, going airplane mode” all those bullshit. Because I got 2 email already saying that I am not taking rides.

lyft is good backup when heading back from Jersey. That’s a reason.

FuberNYC

I'm assuming we are getting these emails due to some smartasses that were using that airplane mode glitch to keep their AR intact

Darknatas

I got the same issues I even called them cursing them out and told them they need to fix their shit. All this stuff started on Tuesday. I also noticed when it happens they stop sending you calls for a few mins.

uberdonkey99

Fun fact if you accept and cancel it still goes against your AR.

Best thing to do if the pick up is wack is start driving away and wait for pax to cancel.

Ubured

OMG...I was about to make a post asking you folks if that same exact thing was happening to you. I've already gotten about 3 of those emails

View attachment 416363
That's invasion of privacy since your not an employee. It's your phone, if you want to go airplane mode it is your phone & they admit they are snooping on us. Maybe they are getting ready for AB5. I wonder if they ran it by their legal dept before they sent it. Save everything they send you.

Hostmydream

Fun fact if you accept and cancel it still goes against your AR.

Best thing to do if the pick up is wack is start driving away and wait for pax to cancel.
They don’t deactivate for not driving closer to passenger ?
Post automatically merged:

That's invasion of privacy since your not an employee. It's your phone, if you want to go airplane mode it is your phone & they admit they are snooping on us. Maybe they are getting ready for AB5. I wonder if they ran it by their legal dept before they sent it. Save everything they send you.
not entirely.
Apps are slowing becoming Into AI , it learns quick but most of the updates are manual

Ubured

They don’t deactivate for not driving closer to passenger ?
Post automatically merged:

not entirely.
Apps are slowing becoming Into AI , it learns quick but most of the updates are manual
Apps are stupid but persistent as most driver will acknowledge.