Lux drivers Robbery attempts

timakle

Hey Uberpeople, I’m here to share something thats been going on for the last 2 weeks. I have a friend that received a Lux Suv request on 8th st by the the Soccer court, he picked up 6 passengers going to Pompano Beach. (Nice trip) when he was in i95 by the 195 exit he started feeling Dizzy and dazzed out he immediately opened the windows and pulled over to the right at that point he ended the trip. He remembered another uber driver we know that was telling us a similar story about a trip and he noticed that the passenger seating behind him had a small spray can and was releasing the spray on the driver side by the seat belt. He then started feeling dizzy and confused, panicking. He decided to end the trip concerned for his safety. I heard at least 2 more stories where 1 of the drivers woke up in a warehouse complex and got all his personal belongings stolen from him. Luckily they did not hurt him. All 4 cases have the same characteristics (Suv trip, Long distance, around Brickell area, Afro American passengers) and no im not Racist. I decided to share the story to aware other drivers of the situation and see if anyone else has experienced or know anyone that a similar situation has happened to them. Please come forward and lets get this crooks in jail where they belong. Be safe out there!!!

GreatOrchid

not very bright people we have their name report it to police forget about uber let them talk to police

timakle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not very bright people we have their name report it to police forget about uber let them talk to police
I would say this accounts are most likely fake or with stolen credit cards. I heard they can buy the fake uber accounts on the dark web.

timakle

Hey guys, I have a perfect plan. Let all get in a fancy UBER and have the driver pass out while doing 60mph on I-95 and we’re in the vehicle with them....
Exactly what i said.. how do they take control of yhe vehicle when the driver pass out on the Expressway.. smh!!

Working4peanuts

Hey Uberpeople, I’m here to share something thats been going on for the last 2 weeks. I have a friend that received a Lux Suv request on 8th st by the the Soccer court, he picked up 6 passengers going to Pompano Beach. (Nice trip) when he was in i95 by the 195 exit he started feeling Dizzy and dazzed out he immediately opened the windows and pulled over to the right at that point he ended the trip. He remembered another uber driver we know that was telling us a similar story about a trip and he noticed that the passenger seating behind him had a small spray can and was releasing the spray on the driver side by the seat belt. He then started feeling dizzy and confused, panicking. He decided to end the trip concerned for his safety. I heard at least 2 more stories where 1 of the drivers woke up in a warehouse complex and got all his personal belongings stolen from him. Luckily they did not hurt him. All 4 cases have the same characteristics (Suv trip, Long distance, around Brickell area, Afro American passengers) and no im not Racist. I decided to share the story to aware other drivers of the situation and see if anyone else has experienced or know anyone that a similar situation has happened to them. Please come forward and lets get this crooks in jail where they belong. Be safe out there!!!
They've tried to do that to me three times without success. You see, if you fart a high enough volume, it neutralizes the sleeping spray.

I always get beans when I'm in Miami, so I'm immune from these attacks.

BuberDriver

so they get him to pull over on i95 north. he ends the trip once he pulls over but where did they go? did he kick them out of the car on the side of i95?? did they steal his car??

timakle

I would have kicked them out and drove to the destination then ended the trip lol
My friend got really dizzy and was panicking he couldn’t drive anymore.
Post automatically merged:

what can be sprayed that causes such a quick reaction like that?
And my question is why the spray only works with the driver and not the passengers... just my thought

ggrezzi

Thanks for sharing! JAIL is where these people belong regardless of their race, religion, country or whatever !

BuberDriver

they probably just sparked up a backwood....your friend can't hang. kinda weird he kicks them out on the side of 95 but he can't drive anymore? so they all just sat there discussing what just happened? he either drove off while dizzy (in which case i would have drove to pompano to collect), they kicked his ass and stole his car, or this story isn't 100% accurate

timakle

they probably just sparked up a backwood....your friend can't hang. kinda weird he kicks them out on the side of 95 but he can't drive anymore? so they all just sat there discussing what just happened? he either drove off while dizzy (in which case i would have drove to pompano to collect), they kicked his ass and stole his car, or this story isn't 100% accurate
He got off i95 on the closest exit and parked at a gas station until he was feeling better to drive. He told me he couldn’t even breath right and blurred vision.