Loyalty

ST DYMPHNA son

What ever happened to LOYALTY & WORK ETHICS?
uber is loyal to uber,drivers are loyal to them self,as it come for ethics,all the scandals in the uber HQ are know to all,and as there is so many more thousands drivers then uber employees so occasional misbehaviours of a few drivers is a "peanuts" in comparison to a "monkey business" "performed" in uber offices by the majority of the "top brass".
Drivers are expected to be replaced by autonomous cars and for the moment are "just the other dude in the car"
So what was your question ???

Potsy

I have read and kept up with these posts. So many people just complaining about everything, its so sad to see.
Don't think everyone is just whinging for nothing. Why do you think there are so many court cases against uber? Why have they just banned uber in London? There is very good reason for it. You need to read a bit more about ubers atrocious behavior around the world.

bluwhale

Don't think everyone is just whinging for nothing. Why do you think there are so many court cases against uber? Why have they just banned uber in London? There is very good reason for it. You need to read a bit more about ubers atrocious behavior around the world.
Believe me. I am totally up to date with Uber News around the world. Its a shame isn't it that every time we hear about Uber in the news, its always bad press about Uber, never anything good,

ST DYMPHNA son

Believe me. I am totally up to date with Uber News around the world. Its a shame isn't it that every time we hear about Uber in the news, its always bad press about Uber, never anything good,
how can you say-"never anything good"-?????. News from London is excellent,maybe not for every one,but it is what uber deserves :biggrin:

Last edited:

Apollo

Please, in what way has Uber treated you like trash other then our earnings?
One word for you.Troll.

how can you say-"never anything good"-?????. News from London is excellent,maybe not for every one,but it is what uber deserves :biggrin:
What is your retainer with uber to talk them up.

I have read and kept up with these posts. So many people just complaining about everything, its so sad to see.
I cannot believe the rubbish coming out of your mouth.

Who is John Galt?

What ever happened to LOYALTY & WORK ETHICS?

This reminds me of the joke as a kid of about 5 or 6 years old, which at the time I thought was hilarious.
Considering I can still remember it and still think its funny, you can see how much I've grown. :smiles:

There were these guys.
One was called TROUBLE and the other was called SHUTUP.
One day Trouble and and Shutup were out goofing around and Trouble thought he would play a trick on Shutup.

Trouble hid and Shutup got worried, so he approached a policeman for help. The policeman asked him his name. He replied Shutup!
The policeman said "Are You looking for Trouble?" To which he replied, Yes!

And so, as prk has indicated above :smiles:, you may get a better answer if you are a little more specific.
Are LOYALTY and WORK ETHICS their names? Is LOYALTY involved in any programs for reward?

And WORK ETHICS? Is he part of the famous ETHICS family of brothers MEDICAL and MORAL and sister PROFESSIONAL?

Apollo

This reminds me of the joke as a kid of about 5 or 6 years old, which at the time I thought was hilarious.
Considering I can still remember it and still think its funny, you can see how much I've grown. :smiles:

There were these guys.
One was called TROUBLE and the other was called SHUTUP.
One day Trouble and and Shutup were out goofing around and Trouble thought he would play a trick on Shutup.

Trouble hid and Shutup got worried, so he approached a policeman for help. The policeman asked him his name. He replied Shutup!
The policeman said "Are You looking for Trouble?" To which he replied, Yes!

And so, as prk has indicated above :smiles:, you may get a better answer if you are a little more specific.
Are LOYALTY and WORK ETHICS their names? Is LOYALTY involved in any programs for reward?

And WORK ETHICS? Is he part of the famous ETHICS family of brothers MEDICAL and MORAL and sister PROFESSIONAL?
Bluwhale comes from a family of trolls.Two brothers currently reside in Melbourne.One is Bread+ Water while the other is UberAustraliaFTW.There's also a couple of other brother trolls, who pop up now and again.

DH_uber

Bluwhale comes from a family of trolls.Two brothers currently reside in Melbourne.One is Bread+ Water while the other is UberAustraliaFTW.There's also a couple of other brother trolls, who pop up now and again.

Bread and Water is in a completely different league. He is so bad I actually find his posts quite amusing.