Lowest your rating can get before deactivation?

PDT

Anyone know? Also, do people suspect that uber and lyft share info on deactivated drivers? TIA

Uberfunitis

I don't think that they have any published lower level. They tend to be very vague and say it depends on the market etc.

Chapindc

I always thought it was 4.60, I actually would like for it to b so
They use same background chk company, I would assume neither scammer cares if you can, can't, do, dont work for both or one of, there's no such thing as too many meanwhile qualifying rdshr pilots, just my opinion

Chapindc

Time to test out the theory!
If i understand correctly; I'm assuming surge is coming back

Also i may b wrong but I think it was you that accepted trips & cancelled every single 1 for an entire day, if I'm right, is it safe to say it's plausible to not get deactivated & what was the highest cancellation rate u achieved?

kensteriraq

I'm still holding at 4.93 somehow but it's not because my pax are all wonderful. I bite my lip way too much when I hear on a weekly basis disparaging comments about white people, Donald Trump, Republicans, and every so often...Christianity.

Upside

I use to have a a 4.94 rating but after reading the post from this site for about a month I am down to a 4.88 thanks 4,600 trips

HPClays

I use to have a a 4.94 rating but after reading the post from this site for about a month I am down to a 4.88 thanks 4,600 trips

It'll only get worse if you start posting regularly...

My pride for my 4.79 rating is only surpassed by the vast riches and fame derived from my 80+ compliments (over half are badges!). Now for that elusive "Great Amenities" unicorn....

PoolBoy

It'll only get worse if you start posting regularly...

My pride for my 4.79 rating is only surpassed by the vast riches and fame derived from my 80+ compliments (over half are badges!). Now for that elusive "Great Amenities" unicorn....

Wow! All those compliments. You are so lucky!