Lowest Priced RideShare Vehicle Rental NYC

Inshur

Reager

Hi All:

Since there is a hiring & License plate freeze in NYC, I’m looking for the cheapest Legal car rental for FHV. My Lincoln Limo ride got sidelined. I just rented from Maven a 2016 Chevy Equinox for $345/ week. The car is clean. Cut rate commercial insurance included. You pay gas, unlimited mileage. The guys/Co. seem great [Honeymoon phase?]. But I’m looking for lower cost options. Or perhaps more efficient vehicles. So far I’m rather pleased. However, you do have to provide your own EZ Pass. They have a preinstalled dashcam for in & outdoor protection, no audio. & onStar if you’re in a pickle. I took a black with fabric seats & keep it clean. I can do both Uber & Lyft.

I’m looking for alternatives & thoughts on FHV Renting. Thanks.

vamp!re

Hi All:

Since there is a hiring & License plate freeze in NYC, I’m looking for the cheapest Legal car rental for FHV. My Lincoln Limo ride got sidelined. I just rented from Maven a 2016 Chevy Equinox for $345/ week. The car is clean. Cut rate commercial insurance included. You pay gas, unlimited mileage. The guys/Co. seem great [Honeymoon phase?]. But I’m looking for lower cost options. Or perhaps more efficient vehicles. So far I’m rather pleased. However, you do have to provide your own EZ Pass. They have a preinstalled dashcam for in & outdoor protection, no audio. & onStar if you’re in a pickle. I took a black with fabric seats & keep it clean. I can do both Uber & Lyft.

I think you already have a best deal until your car is running equinox is kinda summer car you take it out drive and put it back in garage not a reliable car specially for FHV.

Brooklyn

I always wonder if the companies that work directly with Uber get better trips.

For Uber to work directly with them you’d think they’d incentivize drivers to go with them and probably get better trips.

JoeJoseph

For Uber to work directly with them you’d think they’d incentivize drivers to go with them and probably get better trips.
Yes they do that is a fact.

Andrew Dice Clay Two

Hi All:

I looked up the Maven app on the play store.
Horrible reviews, yikes.
It doesn't say unlimited mileage ,180 miles a day.
You left out a ton of information about this app.
This isn't for TLC cars, it makes no sense what you're saying. Maven is like Turo, they don't come with TLC plates.

Last edited:

Reager

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s Maven Gig. & it’s specifically for FHV Rental. I picked a middle of the road vehicle. It’s clean & nice so far. First day. I’ll keep you posted. But am interested in other leads.
Post automatically merged:

I looked up the Maven app on the play store.
Horrible reviews, yikes.
It doesn't say unlimited mileage ,180 miles a day.
You left out a ton of information about this app.
This isn't for TLC cars, it makes no sense what you're saying. Maven is like Turo, they don't come with TLC plates.
The app is Maven Gig. & it’s specifically for FHV Rental. I picked a middle of the road vehicle. It’s clean & nice so far. First day. I’ll keep you posted. But am interested in other leads.

}{APJIu

True. I know some drivers who used to rent from Uber partners like American lease Tower and all. When they got their own cars Uber started giving them crappy rides and less pings as a whole.

Reager

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For a 350 hole + gas; I’m gonna try to ride & put away this horse wet?
Sadly - & Luckily, I work as a frustrated musician: most Fridays & Saturdays. Plus Tues & Thurs occasional gigs.

What would you folks recommend schedule wise for a frustrated musician whose often booked on Friday & Saturday?

Inshur New York