1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lower Standards for Select?

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Rooster06, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Rooster06

Rooster06 Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    So I've read on a few threads how Chevy Impalas and Hyundai Elantras are driving around with select accounts. Has anyone noticed a lowering of the standards for select in your markets, and if so, what's the most Un-Select car you've heard about?

There's talk also that since Uber has so over saturated the market and come up with guaranteed boosts, that they're loosing money on X rides. One of the members from my city's page hypothesizes that allowing more vehicles on select that used to not qualify will allow Uber to mitigate those losses... thoughts?

Danny3xd likes this.
  2. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Seen Camry

Trying to squeeze thru my plastic floored cop model Expedition

Danny3xd likes this.
  3. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Well-Known Member

Man, you seem to be lovin' that car, Adieu. I wanna see pics? We should do a thread "My ride" or some thing. Complete w/ setups. Phone, electronics, etc.

4. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Im just a straightforward dude who has a tendency to publicly discuss whatever is on his mind

...if I'm cleaning up or rebuilding a vehicle, while exchanging GAZILLIONS of emails with fuber re: no im NOT in Ocala fl, re: no you're wrong there IS xl in Ocala FL but I'm STILL not from Ocala FL, rere: no my gdam registration ain't expired, and if it were why can I log into X just fine on that car but not XL??? --- I kinda naturally end up mentioning it

5. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Well-Known Member

I meant it, man. And think your spot on with your choice. Only reason I don't drive bar/night shifts. No PP plastic floors or back seats. (PP=puke proof)

My fanticy rideshare car. English taxi, hybrid engine and your thoughts on plastic every thing behind the driver!

With optional cooler, bullet resistant "cage" and that up and down wall thing between front and rear like limos have.

lol

6. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT