Alsace Struggle

If you are an Uber driver, this is you!

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No association affiliation!
No training!

Unskilled, expendiable, your basic rideshare driver.

You ever see those movies about pyriamd building in Egypt? Remember the slaves, that had to do the basic labor? Not the engineers or craftsmen or slave drivers, but like the guy that just pulled a huge rock with a rope until he got crushed to death or caught diease? That is like you, just a more ancient form.

LoveBC

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No training!

You ever see those movies about pyriamd building in Egypt? Remember the slaves, that had to do the basic labor? Not the engineers or craftsmen or slave drivers, but like the guy that just pulled a huge rock with a rope until he got crushed to death or caught diease? That is like you, just a more ancient form.
Sorry. Uber drivers could never achieve the precision that the pyramids are built with.

sadboy

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No training!

Really you say?

Lets see I have a Bachelor of Science in Finance with an minor in Accounting...

Going back to school and I am one year away from getting my Master of Education in higher education administration.

My retirement is set since I own close to a 1000 acres in a rural area.
Made about $25k in 3 months doing taxes for tons of uber drivers besides my full time job. And lets see made close to $500 this week just ubering my way back home from my job area....

So what were you saying about Uber drivers @Alsace Struggle

yomomma

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No training!

You feeling better about yourself? I don't understand why people like to beat themselves up.

Carbuncle

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No training!

“About 48% of Uber drivers have at least a college degree.”

Last edited by a moderator:

jayberg777

No skill!
No education!
No certification!
No apprenticeship!
No training!

But at least I’m boss. I haven’t had anyone tell me what to do in years. I sleep in everyday. Go slave your 9-5 job and wake up everyday at 550am. Good for you and your perfect life.

Carbuncle

Sorry. Uber drivers could never achieve the precision that the pyramids are built with.
How much you want to bet?

I did this with sharpie pens (see image). I’ve also built homes. Started reading my GC stepdad’s blueprints from before I wasn’t in double digits. My mother was certain I was gonna be an architect because I was always making mockups and models of buildings out of anything I could find. Then I started surfing and playing music and that fantasy went away:
Post automatically merged:

Cultural appropriation of immigrant work is what Uber has accomplished. That's why the business model is unsustainable.
Holy moly! You actually got something right.

Attachments

VinnyTheDriver

Really you say?

Lets see I have a Bachelor of Science in Finance with an minor in Accounting...

Going back to school and I am one year away from getting my Master of Education in higher education administration.

My retirement is set since I own close to a 1000 acres in a rural area.
Made about $25k in 3 months doing taxes for tons of uber drivers besides my full time job. And lets see made close to $500 this week just ubering my way back home from my job area....

So what were you saying about Uber drivers @Alsace Struggle
Doesn’t seem like your a full time Uber driver does it? Seems like your using the platform to better you life in other areas like everyone else should. Not rely on a low skill position to take care of you for the rest of your life.

“About 48% of Uber drivers have at least a college degree.”

That 48% degree just proves how trash getting a degree has become.

Carbuncle

Doesn’t seem like your a full time Uber driver does it? Seems like your using the platform to better you life in other areas like everyone else should. Not rely on a low skill position to take care of you for the rest of your life.

No, it proves how terrible the US job market is now, even for people with skills, training, and advanced degrees and educations.

You’ve obviously been paying zero attention and been doing even less research.

Teachers are really struggling in most states now.

The US is the only developed nation that craps on educators.

Alsace Struggle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t get along with him because he’s too much like you and I don’t kiss ass just to ingratiate myself with people who’d do me financial favors for doing so.

I stand by my principles. It’s called backbone.

Get one.
What principles are that? Telling everyone to fight to make rideshare regulated while you are secretly working on getting out yourself?

sadboy

Has an accounting degree, yet you drive Uber. I thought it was a law degree? Story keeps changing. Does this agricultural land have crops or resources on it, or is it just random desert land? Please provide photoshopped deeds to prove this. Photoshopped bank accounts will help too.
Never once said I have a J.D, cant you read?
Prove what, I dont need to prove crap to you.

I dont even know you, nor do I care to know you....

Dont get me wrong, I am grateful for Uber. When I was laid off, I did U/L FT until I found a job that I was willing to do FT. Hence the reason Im going back to get my masters, seems like everyone has a BA/BS now in the job market.

MOJAVE MADMAN

I dont even have a high school diploma

What are my chances in life?

somedriverguy

You brothers father is the wealthiest man in Hawaii yet you can't use your world recognized skills to work with him or start a business or something? Seems like you're sometype of outcast!
Lead called, it would like you to calm down and dial it back a bit so it can have its' density title back.

Wow. The bitter extreme denialism over being called "low skilled" labor in here is reaching all new levels. People are actually being nice calling it low skill labor. Sitting in your car driving around for 16 hours a day is not even really labor. It is more like getting paid to sit on a mobile couch.