Low Rated Riders

What's the lowested rated rider that you will drive?

During surge or guaranteed surge I won't drive anyone lower than a 4.6. My experience shows me that those people go on short trips hence the low rating.

What do you all think?
(I have been in 4 minute timeouts a lot recently )

FUberX

What's the lowested rated rider that you will drive?

During surge or guaranteed surge I won't drive anyone lower than a 4.6. My experience shows me that those people go on short trips hence the low rating.

What do you all think?
(I have been in 4 minute timeouts a lot recently )
Not necessarily sometimes it's they're personality, like they tell you how to do your job or talk loudly on the phone. A lot of at attractive women have crappy ratings. My theory has always been that other drivers rate low when they can't successful hit on them

SNAUber

A lot passengers that travel to the East Coast have low ratings. Picked up a female passenger from a resort yesterday that looked identical to Jessica Alba with a 4.63 rating. Nicest girl and had a wonderful conversation. Also picked up another pax with a 4.5 rating. This guy said he was canceled twice but he also turned out to be very nice. However it is a different story after the 10:00pm. I agree that 4.6 is the lowest.

Lowest I every accepted during the day was 3.95 at a very exclusive residence. Went to the pickup, waited for 5 mins, called twice at 3/5 mins mark, took some amazing ocean view, checked out his Porsche 918 spyder parked outside, and hit cancel. For me it was worth the 5 mins and $4.00.

Citronbull

USC students will have ratings around 4.5 because they make you wait instead of being out on the curb. To me 4.3 or below I won't pick up unless it's really slow. I had a 4.5 pax tip me once too...

janewalch

Picking up a 4.4 as we speak. Been waiting 8 minutes for him to come out. But it's a 2.0X surge. Will wait 2 more minutes ...

Bangle44

Picking up a 4.4 as we speak. Been waiting 8 minutes for him to come out. But it's a 2.0X surge. Will wait 2 more minutes ...
Eight minutes? Did you call? I text after two, call after 3. If no response, cancel after 5. If you reach them and they say they are coming, start the ride.

KimchiRiceSoNice

I generally pick everyone. But picked up a pax with a 4.43. I see why pax was rated so low. Look like the pax was on something, tweaking.

Woon

I picked up an asian pax. 3.5 <<<<<<
I am like for real? How bad can he be.
He wasnt that bad. People just rating him bad

daveportney

I get low rated pax on select all the time and they are usually fine. I think they get passed over by x drivers and have to take select (and act normal so they don't get a low rating in the future) so it works out for everyone. I thank the x drivers for rating them properly!

Ps. By the way, this is just my opinion for all the UP members that demand verifiable, factual proof!

Tedgey

There was a no tip 1☆ movement that was taken seriously by 5% of the drivers that claimed to be doing it. I think there's still some residual of that too.