Low Rated Pax

Shan511

Screenshot_20170910-032939.png

Whats your low rated pax???

Tom2828

Who cares about rating?
What about the surge lol????

No surge no ride.

Low rated pax are higher chance of collecting no show.

Who cares about rating?
What about the surge lol????

No surge no ride.

Low rated pax are higher chance of collecting no show or it's a big sign that they live far lol

This pax was great -:smiles:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170910-012418.png
    Screenshot_20170910-012418.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 88

u bé

Low rated pax mostly give u low rating, I have experienced a lot. One stupid woman on 2.5 surge complained professionalism.

What a lot of crap, so even at surge I don't accept low life's.
low rated paxs won't often give me bad ratings but chinese are
In my case, most of no shows are 4.7 or 4.8. They must have missed so many chances to get 1*. Lol
do you recieve any report for your no shows?
one pax threatened me to report to uber after I recieved his requests but didn't bother to move. ping, ping, pings.
I like uber map because it's used to lead me to unaccurate locations I knew that but I didn't bother to move because I was close to the pins. sliders

uber said
"No need to worry as a negative feedback of this nature should be no cause for alarm on your end unless riders are consistently writing in about the same issues."

back to the question. do you recieve any warning due to the repeated issues

weekendnightdriver

unaccurate
*inaccurate... lol

do you recieve any warning due to the repeated issues
I usually have 1~4 no shows (4~50 trips) in a week but haven't got any report or claims about that.
I am sincerely into transporting the pax from A to B (as my profile pic suggests.. lol), no show is my last choice. :smiles:

I have got one or two warnings when I started Ubering the first time because of my low rating.
But my issues are like very well MIXED fruit cocktails, so I haven't got any warnings for REPEATED issues since then.

BTW, what is your most frequent issue? You drive brand new 2017 Prius, right? Navigation?
Use GM instead of Uber navi and follow it 100%. Sometimes I got badges for Excellent Navigation just for doing this.

u bé

*inaccurate... lol

I usually have 1~4 no shows (4~50 trips) in a week but haven't got any report or claims about that.
I am sincerely into transporting the pax from A to B (as my profile pic suggests.. lol), no show is my last choice. :smiles:

I have got one or two warnings when I started Ubering the first time because of my low rating.
But my issues are like very well MIXED fruit cocktails, so I haven't got any warnings for REPEATED issues since then.

BTW, what is your most frequent issue? You drive brand new 2017 Prius, right? Navigation?
Use GM instead of Uber navi and follow it 100%. Sometimes I got badges for Excellent Navigation just for doing this.
I think so but nothing is good.

I got a chinese lady to go to the city. I asked her what route did she prefer. She didn't understand so I navigated using uber to m1 and citylink and then I took exit at kingway. I got 1* for nothing

I took a chinese guy to glen waverley. he told me he wanted to go to springvale rd.
I gave my iphone to ask him to choose a route on the waze. he picked a toll way.
I said you picked a wrong one then I took my route to springvale as being told. 1* again
F F F that. I hate that.

I got a 1.7^ job to pick up a chinese pax at a hotel. She couldn't speak English. I tried to chat with her as she said she came here to study.

I took her to a house in which she had no idea where was it. I pointed to the home address. it was exactly the same location on the app.
She got out and quickly jumped back in my car. I said what're u doing.
She blah blah in chinese language.
Then I saw a men opening his door.

I was 100% sure SHE WAS A SEX WORKER.

Those people abuse the system.
they come here to study English so they can claim for a student visa
they come here to work for an online brothel so they can claim as a skilled visa.
they blind the australian government for money in order to stay in australia.

It was not the first time because those chinese ladies couldn't speak english so I didn't have the chances to chat with them but I know them too well.

Last edited:

Apollo

I think so but nothing is good.

I got a chinese lady to go to the city. I asked her what route did she prefer. She didn't understand so I navigated using uber to m1 and citylink and then I took exit at kingway. I got 1* for nothing

I took a chinese guy to glen waverley. he told me he wanted to go to springvale rd.
I gave my iphone to ask him to choose a route on the waze. he picked a toll way.
I said you picked a wrong one then I took my route to springvale as being told. 1* again
F F F that. I hate that.

I got a 1.7^ job to pick up a chinese pax at a hotel. She couldn't speak English. I tried to chat with her as she said she came here to study.

I took her to a house in which she had no idea where was it. I pointed to the home address. it was exactly the same location on the app.
She got out and quickly jumped back in my car. I said what're u doing.
She blah blah in chinese language.
Then I saw a men opening his door.

I was 100% sure SHE WAS A SEX WORKER.

Those people abuse the system.
they come here to study English so they can claim for a student visa
they come here to work for an online brothel so they can claim as a skilled visa.
they blind the australian government for money in order to stay in australia.

It was not the first time because those chinese ladies couldn't speak english so I didn't have the chances to chat with them but I know them too well.
I picked up 4 chinese girls(uni students) from city going to South Yarra.They wanted to navigate me to South Yarra.I basically told them to zip it and i was going to go my way.Got them there quickly and safely.Got 5 stars as well.Sometimes you have to show them who's the boss.

george manousaridis

I picked up 4 chinese girls(uni students) from city going to South Yarra.They wanted to navigate me to South Yarra.I basically told them to zip it and i was going to go my way.Got them there quickly and safely.Got 5 stars as well.Sometimes you have to show them who's the boss.
Is why i love ya mate,Lol good on ya

Is why i love ya mate,Lol good on ya
Its the Greek coming out of you

Punishedvenomsnake

How can someone be rated zero stars?

Surely has to be a glitch for the average of a set of numbers to be zero, you would need to have the option of a zero star rating - 1 star is the lowest you can rate a pax...