Low number of private label booking service providers?

BuckleUp

Had a look at the public register for Booking Service Providers, there are much less BSPs than I expected. A lot are taxis, if you take them out, under 100 non-taxi providers:

Quite a few registered under a person's name, such as "Mr ...".
Why would someone register under their own name and not a business name, makes no sense for marketing and advertising? Since you have to list the business name on invoices, marketing, "Mr Graham Jeffrey Handcock" does not seem like a memorable name.

Why the lack of private label rideshare providers overall? I would have thought there would be hundreds, if not thousands, of cars operating under business names as providers?

@Scottie B - any insights on the state of play?

Kick poor Ant in guts

Noticed no mention of the word "Taxify" in that list. Either they're in there under another name or just like everything Taxify do they stuff up, they've not registered themselves. There's a guy in there with a first name
Inderdeep
Perfect adult film name

Silk Singh

I cannot believe there are only 4 Singhs, we have 5 times that many registered in WA.
Well short of the 100 I thought would of registered here by now.

In the West less than half of ODBS providers have a business name listed.
Last count from DOT, 900 had applied to become an ODBS in WA.

zanboor

Noticed no mention of the word "Taxify" in that list. Either they're in there under another name or just like everything Taxify do they stuff up, they've not registered themselves. There's a guy in there with a first name
Inderdeep
Perfect adult film name
I thought Taxify changed its name to Bolt or something