• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Love lyft, but gotta gripe!

PhoenicianBlind

I've been struggling to get enough rides to make it work in Phoenix. Uber cut their rates again so I went sole lyft lately, but ouch man. The pings are increasingly far away, with diminishing fares. I can go 8 hours with as few or less pings.

Aaand I just got my weekly feedback and this female buffoon who couldn't communicate her wishes accepted my suggested route after I asked if she had a preference, then a mile before her turn she goes "isn't that my work?" So I advise her it's a ways ahead still. I asked again if she had another way she preferred to go. She commenced with the silent treatment and was wordless till I dropped her off!

I one starred her feeble ass and happily won't see her in my car again, but I did see on my feedback she stated "took longest route. I could have clocked in sooner". Well SURE! If you could communicate at the age of 37 and if I could teleport my car.

ItookurRider

Lol! Been there. I know Uber is dropping rates, it has happened in Dallas. I run both apps, when a ping comes in, I turn off the other one. If you get a Uber rider, give them your Lyft code for a free ride. Have them download the app, log in first and then give them your code for the free ride. In Dallas I have seen new Lyft riders get $50 in free rides and my $20. $70 in free rides for signing up. Give them your number if you like them and have them text you for the next Lyft ride, no harm in that.
How much did your rates drop?

TeleSki

I run both apps. I've seen an uptick in Lyft rides here (Orange County, CA) lately. I have missed several notifications though, because they do not always show up and/or are not audible. I have to watch the screen the whole time. Running both apps seemed to work better on my Android phone than my Apple.

KMANDERSON

I've been struggling to get enough rides to make it work in Phoenix. Uber cut their rates again so I went sole lyft lately, but ouch man. The pings are increasingly far away, with diminishing fares. I can go 8 hours with as few or less pings.

Aaand I just got my weekly feedback and this female buffoon who couldn't communicate her wishes accepted my suggested route after I asked if she had a preference, then a mile before her turn she goes "isn't that my work?" So I advise her it's a ways ahead still. I asked again if she had another way she preferred to go. She commenced with the silent treatment and was wordless till I dropped her off!

I one starred her feeble ass and happily won't see her in my car again, but I did see on my feedback she stated "took longest route. I could have clocked in sooner". Well SURE! If you could communicate at the age of 37 and if I could teleport my car.
What is uber dropping rates to know in phonix

SMOTY

I run both apps. I've seen an uptick in Lyft rides here (Orange County, CA) lately. I have missed several notifications though, because they do not always show up and/or are not audible. I have to watch the screen the whole time. Running both apps seemed to work better on my Android phone than my Apple.
I think lyft is picking up momentum here in OC but still pings on weekdays aren't as frequent as uber. So last week my goal was to do lyft only for my mustache. I hit the mark seemed like no problem. I think the area you're in matters also. I do uber x and uber select also did a couple uber select and my earning for last week were the same as when I mostly do uber. I think theirs potential with lyft after uber is raising its fees instead of throwing us a bone!!

KMANDERSON

As of 9/11 phx is 90 cents per mile.
As of 10/13 SRF is $1.80. To summarise, in the last year phx has seen 30% driver pay cut and increased uber SRF by eighty cents.
Well driver need to drive more lyft.The more we drive uber the more they do this.If lyft is slow find a hot spot for lyft I'm sure every city has one

PhoenicianBlind

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heard that. Just answering your question. Also, I think I was off saying 30%. Here was the first cut