Loud angry and unruly Pax

superjtrdr

I am giving a lady a ride to see her probation officer. She puts the wrong address in and becomes angry and loud when she notices I am going the wrong way. I stopped the car and ended the ride. I assumed a bad rating would keep us from being matched again but that hasn't happened. She lives blocks from my home so I get her pings all the time. Today she reminded me that she would continue to rate me at one star. I have tried ignoring her pings but that just brings down my acceptance rating. What should I do?

just drive

I am giving a lady a ride to see her probation officer. She puts the wrong address in and becomes angry and loud when she notices I am going the wrong way. I stopped the car and ended the ride. I assumed a bad rating would keep us from being matched again but that hasn't happened. She lives blocks from my home so I get her pings all the time. Today she reminded me that she would continue to rate me at one star. I have tried ignoring her pings but that just brings down my acceptance rating. What should I do?
Don't care about acceptance ratings. Alternate between ignoring the ping and accepting the ping and staying put. Or drive as if you're picking her up and then cancel. After a while she will cancel when she sees you are the driver

pasadenauber

Dude you have the ability and the right to cancel on her. I would also email uber and tell them about her threatening you with a 1 star review. I cancel within a 10 seconds nothing has happened to me.

Another Uber Driver

She lives blocks from my home so I get her pings all the time. I have tried ignoring her pings but that just brings down my acceptance rating. What should I do?
You can do the rapid Accept/Cancel/Reason/Other.

You can let the first ping go. Log off. Wait three minutes. Log back on. By that time, her request should be gone to another driver. One ignored ping per day will not drive your Acceptance Rate out of tolerances, unless you are running five, or fewer trips per day. (What is the preffered acceptance rate on UberX, anyhow? Here, at least, for Uber Taxi it is sixty-five per-cent, or better. I never did bother to ask what it was for UberX, though.)

Assuming that you actually can get a CSR to do more than skim the e-Mail, you could e-Mail Partner "Support" and explain that you will be letting this user's ping go every time that you receive it as she is an obnoxious, repulsive sorry excuse for a human being up with whom you do not care to put.

uberissohonest

accept her ping then cancel "other". she cant rate you and your acceptance rate is intact.

Oh My

Tell her to take the bus and meet her match (the bus driver!). But most likely she's too scurred and the bus driver already kicked her ass - twice.

Renaldow

Drive by her house so that it arrives you, but turn around the corner so she can't see you. Wait 5 minutes and cancel for $5 no show. After a few of those she won't want you. I'm hoping you are 1*'ing her.