1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Lot Lizards and Uber

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by UberCheese, Jan 12, 2018.

1. For those who have picked up lot lizards after work, is this better during a rainy or dry season?

Rainy seasons cause lot flooding and therefore provide for a fresher ride. How do you deal with drier mornings?

2. I have no idea WTF you are saying.

3. The innuendos I'm inferring from the OP lead me to surmise my mind is in the gutter.

Cableguynoe likes this.

4. Admission: the post is literally about the gutter or the ground and its refreshing uses.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  5. Saltyoldman

Saltyoldman

Driving:
    UberX
    I knew Jim Morrison wasn’t dead

6. What's a Lot Lizard?

7. Lot Lizards, now if that isn't bottom-of-the-barrel, who knows what is!

Prostitutes that ply their trade at truck stops.

MadTownUberD likes this.
  8. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse

Driving:
    UberX
    I actually thought that he was referring to Uber drivers who park and sit in parking lots LOL

Lantawood likes this.
  9. Oh ok, but that may be part true for there may be Uber drivers parked in hopes of hiring a Lot Lizard themselves!....True or false, Rakos?:D

10. Oh, I thought he meant those guys who hang out in the Home Depot parking lot hoping to get some construction/landscaping work for the day.

Lolol maybe the OP could clarify. Ha ha ha!

Cableguynoe likes this.
  11. Danger Mouse

Danger Mouse

Driving:
    UberX
    No, those are called dreamers

12. LOL:D

13. A lot lizard is a man or woman who provides intimacy services to transportation professionals. They’re easily identified by a lack of teeth and creative means of cleaning themselves: coke bottle duches, parking lot puddles, or just “sharing experiences” between customers.

upyouruber likes this.

14. Wow, I learned something new every day. I thought they were called truck stop prostitutes.

mrpjfresh and Cableguynoe like this.
  15. Gilby

Gilby

Driving:
    UberX
    "sleeper leapers" from the Urban Dictionary.

upyouruber likes this.