Lost wages

Inshur

Zubera

Does anyone have an experience of dealing with insurance companies for lost wages? How was it? The insurance company asks me for pay statements and last year tax return. What should I expect?

Alone44

It's very hard to file lost of use with those companies I wanted to try it last time but it was hard plus even the check they will send you to fix the car will be delayed till they find out how much they will give you. Anyway I think they will pay you based on the money you made last year but be sure they pay you based on September income not the hole year income

Zubera

The problem is I worked for only two months last year and I had a lot of expenses at the start which was written off. So it's not comparable to what is it now.

Alone44

To be honest bro I just got the check and fixed my car cheaper and keep the difference just to avoid the delays

ffran347

Some guy hit me from the back on the BQE it was totally his falt.

Do you know how long does the police report take? Some guy hit my rear side panel and i filed a report last Saturday i called Tuesday and they said there was nothing. Gonna try today hopefully is ready.

Alone44

No i think you should go to precinct on that area in Queens if you read the receipt the gave you it has the Adress.

Zubera

Report took 24 hr for me. I called to that precinct and they gave me a report # and then went to the one near me and got it printed for free.

ffran347

I just got the report. Everything seems fine except for the VIN of my car is missing one letter. Have to go all the way to Queens for them to fix it.

Inshur New York