Lost item.

Uber Steve LV

It's a $15 fee anyways, go to ride, returned an item, take the pic, collect $15, return the item. Not rocket science

Billysquier

Had a guy tip me $20 for a returned phone the other night. Restored a little hope in humanity. Only reason I did was he tipped me a few bucks cash on his ride. Added the $20 on app.

Azazel

Pax wants me to mail it to them. What would you do? It's a drawing and no real value
Just take it to the hub and have them ship it to the customer if they want to charge thats uber problem it's not worth it for you to ship it

Kyky

Will I still get a fee if I take it to the hub. This is a huge waste of my time etc. pax offered to pay the postage. I was like oh ya ok lol.

Azazel

Will I still get a fee if I take it to the hub. This is a huge waste of my time etc. pax offered to pay the postage. I was like oh ya ok lol.
Have him pay you up front go to ups or post office and see how much it would cost to deliver it and have the customer give it to you though the app tipping option. if you go to uber you don't get a fee we don't have that option yet

lasvegassignup

Paypal the money upfront and mail the item. Most people are reasonable and it should go smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrestonT

Both Uber and Lyft will send you a prepaid FedEx label to get the item back to the customer.