Losing my Sleep and getting ripped off by uber.

I was driving this weekend everything was great until I accepted this pool request because I am XL I received 3 pools request I ended canceling one could not find the rider. after dropped off I checked my payout from there I drove straight home. I made $12 dollars from the rides while uber banking 25.
me.JPG
uber.JPG

rider.JPG

D_D

email or phone support to find a solution for your time. Uber is really good in compensating the driver for their time.

good luck and be safe.

JimKE

You should be able to opt out of poop if you are XL.

At least they tipped!

What time of day was the ride?

Flacco

email or phone support to find a solution for your time. Uber is really good in compensating the driver for their time.

good luck and be safe.

I am XL too but take X/Pool at times. I do not understand your complaint as the time you get paid on Uberx is way less than XL

JimKE

Uber offered Pool rides to an XL driver. The XL driver accepted the Pool rides, picked up the pax, and drove them to their destinations. Uber paid the driver, at the agreed-upon Pool rates, for his time and mileage.

How does Uber owe the driver anything?

JimKE

It is Uber's fault; the driver was driving in the XL Only mode.
Did OP say that? If they did, I missed it.

The reason I ask is that the very first XL-only ride I had was Pool (in error). I contacted support and they very quickly upgraded the fare to XL.

OP, if you were in XL only, you definitely should contact support.