LOS ANGELES VS OC

uber strike

it is better to drive in LA rather than OC. Oc still makes $2.40 on minimum fare trips. and Oc has a $1.95 booking fee. LMAO. in La we are at $2.80 on minimum trips. Oc drivers on borderline La come on over.

Adieu

I make 4,75 + 1 average on minimum pings though

...ah wait I see what you did there. Hehe lol, yeah. and it only works cuz Im a bad_S anyway, so noobz go do what he said

it is better to drive in LA rather than OC. Oc still makes $2.40 on minimum fare trips. and Oc has a $1.95 booking fee. LMAO. in La we are at $2.80 on minimum trips. Oc drivers on borderline La come on over.

Tedgey

I was at Ontario airport a while ago and theit booking fee was (help me out someone who knows) $2.45?

That's because it costs a lot more to book a ride in the IE than in L.A. At the time it was still SRF but I like how they jacked up the part where they collect 100% and pay for it by lowering the price of the part the driver gets. Very clever, ratemakers.

Just Another Uber Drive

I was at Ontario airport a while ago and theit booking fee was (help me out someone who knows) $2.45?

That's because it costs a lot more to book a ride in the IE than in L.A. At the time it was still SRF but I like how they jacked up the part where they collect 100% and pay for it by lowering the price of the part the driver gets. Very clever, ratemakers.
Yep $2.45 booking fee out here.

uber strike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wait, i was wrong. i just figured out that both markets suck the same.
Oc drivers do not get a cut in pay everytime they accept an uber pool ride because they do not have uber pool. so La rates are down to 85 cents a mile while Oc maintains the 90 cents. so both markets suck for drivers equally. my apologies to all you Oc drivers.:biggrin: