Looks like we got an optimist

RogerJS

Almost as funny as 25 dopes sitting in the lot with only one flight arriving over the next hour..too Funny driving by the lot and two dozen drivers out of their cars chatting

bwb1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost as funny as 25 dopes sitting in the lot with only one flight arriving over the next hour..too Funny driving by the lot and two dozen drivers out of their cars chatting
I like the guys who sit outside of the old Goodyear on Indian Canyon near the parking garage all night long like a car club and it looks like they don’t move after I drive by after doing a ride multiple times, with a passenger in the car, or on my way to pick someone up.

Chris210

I like the guys who sit outside of the old Goodyear on Indian Canyon near the parking garage all night long like a car club and it looks like they don’t move after I drive by after doing a ride multiple times, with a passenger in the car, or on my way to pick someone up.
We’re sitting there with our apps off trying to make it surge. If everyone else did what we did, we’d all make a lot more money, like we used to before people were willing to drive half dead miles on no surge all night long.

To Mega Therion

If you want to create a fake surge (and I don't blame you for trying), you're going to have to find a way to communicate that to almost every driver in the area. How is Ron Retiree or Patty PocketMoney going to know your intentions to even consider joining?

Chris210

Good luck with that on a Wednesday night in Downtown PS.
Haha I don’t do it on Wednesday’s just Friday and Saturday nights when it’s busy.

If you want to create a fake surge (and I don't blame you for trying), you're going to have to find a way to communicate that to almost every driver in the area. How is Ron Retiree or Patty PocketMoney going to know your intentions to even consider joining?
I don’t know I guess I could stand on the side of the road and hold up a sign. Maybe pass out flyers haha

bwb1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When there’s no one in my car and I’m off app, I’m not making money. Plus we are still better than the taxi companies here, so I’ll be glad to eat the Taxi drivers’ lunches and also stay on app to get the people who want rides and will convince others to use Lyft. The more PAXs the better.

Matty760

That old tire shop is my groups spot for when they aren't on any current rides... also before the flat rate surge came out and etc i would let all those ants that id see drive by 5 times take the base fare while I got a nice 2-3x surge on XL... Id get paid a lot more and didnt rear out my car doing it. It pays to wait and let the pawns do all the work for base fare to build up surge. Work smarter not harder. I dont drive much anymore since i found a real job thats exciting. I do see some new people though hanging out at the spot. Times change

Norm22

That old tire shop is my groups spot for when they aren't on any current rides... also before the flat rate surge came out and etc i would let all those ants that id see drive by 5 times take the base fare while I got a nice 2-3x surge on XL... Id get paid a lot more and didnt rear out my car doing it. It pays to wait and let the pawns do all the work for base fare to build up surge. Work smarter not harder. I dont drive much anymore since i found a real job thats exciting. I do see some new people though hanging out at the spot. Times change
I'm gonna miss seeing your app corrections on Waze.

Norm22

Seemed like every correction or blocked street I tried to enter in Indio anyway had been done by you. That's all.

Matty760

Seemed like every correction or blocked street I tried to enter in Indio anyway had been done by you. That's all.
Well did you respond back to the messages to clarify the problem? Everything ive looked at has been ok. Once in awhile there have been some mistakes found but no one seems to report correctly what is wrong.

Norm22

When I did they never changed it, or changed it back. I gave up helping really. Like where De Oro is blocked for years now by Aladdin, kept saying I was wrong.