• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Looks like now I'm forced to come back to Glendora, just found out my dad has kidney cancer in both kidneys..he just turned 90

goneubering

Unbelievable, so now my sister just texted me telling me that the first doctor was a total moron because another doctor looked at him and found out that it's only one kidney and they're not even sure if it's malignant or not until more tests are done.

Did my sister take my dad to a hospital or to a circus? What kind of board allowed this doctor to misdiagnose such as serious issue?
That sounds like good news. Doctors aren’t perfect. Getting a second opinion was a good move.

Korean Ant

Dude seriously take our Ill gotten advice and just get THE HELL out of there!! We don’t really want you coming over and taking OUR FARES, but if your was. Hurting that bad you can make way more $$$ then out there!

Only worked 6 days this week, because I left a situation and left most of my belonging behind just to get TF out. Believe me IT IS hard, but my happiness is slowly coming back.

Try leaving a 9.5 out of 10 type of girl who you had head over heels for you, doing practically whatever you want, but in the end I Just wasn’t happy anymore. I’m more bothered by the fact that I left and I still CARE. I’m over here working my ass off and they’re partying the @@@@ away trying to numb the pain of me leaving...and TBH I myself am right there right now!! Needing a temporary hiatus and to just party since I haven’t had some “real fun in almost 2 years”. I’m dying to shrug off the past and try not to look back at everything I’m giving FOR hopefully a much BETTER future which will have everything I had AND more. Differences will be maintaining a Harem of women, remaining fully independent and never becoming do-dependent with a woman. With the added benefits of choosing to whatever TF I want whenever I want again. If I feel like visiting a titty bar damn right I can almost guarantee ima be spitting game at the girls and probably get 1-2 numbers that. Sacrificing everything I worked hard for to put it all back on the line, because clearly I hadn’t worked hard enough earlier to get myself to the place I wanted to be! Seriously 85% of the worlds population lowers there standards of happiness and living too low. Once that happens you settle! You think it’s all fine and dandy, but settling is for the losers and the weak...which one are you?! /END RANTS

SORRY man part of MY destiny is helping others along the way with the very knowledge and experience life has gifted and also cursed me with.

The choice is yours...I’ve said it before in your last whiny post that you WILL do much better here than there! Yet you still choose to stay there. CAN TAKE A HORSE TO WATER 💦, BUT YOU CANT MAKE IT DRINK 🐎.

My advice be a STUD!
Post automatically merged:

I BELIEVE THAT I DONT KNOW SH00t ABOUT THE WORLD!! YOURE 110% right without a doubt?! Prove it?! No one is right because we do not have the knowledge and quite obviously the Bible even days it by you having alll the knowledge of the world you’d die because you wouldn’t be able to handle/ comprehend it. All I know is that this creator does not exactly make 75% of the worlds population live a happy and peaceful fulfilled life...that to me doesn’t sound like the love of a creator.

There are so many thought patterns and directions you can literally take this.
1. There is a 1 single god your creator.
2. You are your own god because you have your own thoughts which no one else has and YOU were born into whichever life you have.
3. There is no god, because what kind of god would have their “loved ones” being constantly tested through trials and and tribulations. IMO that sounds like a toxic person not love.
4. We are an experiment/ separate life entity that left another galaxy planet separated by our alien ancestors.We are here in physical human bodies to enjoy a life and also see the pain and suffering so that we the smarter ones above us can figure out a way to take away all. The pain and and suffering . ( hmmmmm now that sounds more like a heaven to me). A place where there is no feeling but content , peace, and pure happiness.). Now it’s been mentioned in this thread ALL religions have now all shared one common thing unknown sightings of aliens/demons/angels/entities whatever you want calll Them.
5. That we are all energy and living which when we die we reincarnate into another form of life. Whether it be a dog, a frog, a rat, a snake, a cockroach, a tiger, a rock, a plant or tree. EVERYTHING on this planet has energy! That has been verified by scientists, but the one thing they can’t figure out is where it comes from. The energy never leaves it’s always being recirculated. Now think back to all those times you’ve barely met someone and yet you feel like you’ve known each before for quite some time or feel like old friends...all relates to entertainment and perhaps in your past life they were your friend. Same thing can be said when. You meet someone and you get maddogged and hated for no reason since you don’t even know, or you get this gut wrenching feeling meeting someone and looking in their eyes.

Just the other week I was watching some Inglewood gangland videos and watching one of the OG’s pop up seeing his face and eyes peering into my soul through the TV I could see he was a “demon” something sent chills down my spine from one person and I felt immense anger and rage towards that person whom I’ve never heard of nor seen till a YouTube video. Prior to that person popping up I was entertained and overall ok with the shenanigans going on cause I understand that that’s just life!

Personally idk what TF I’m talking about and nada can be proven so how am I too say I am 110% right? Personally IMO if my creator loved me then why didn’t he give the life I crave immense fun and pleasure with ease of life and access to whatever I want. Insane sports, restaurants, all the time one could want to spend with happy fiends and family. Everyone building each other up and yet instead we live in this world where we are all crabs in a bucket! The moment one starts to get out and free themselves the other crabs get jealous/ toxic and bring it right back down...so everyone suffers...sounds a lot like the average human being to me IMO. Like we all say PAXHOLES are selfish And TBH so are we in reality. I wish I only had to do ride a day to clear $200 I wish I didn’t have to grind 12hr+ days to make an average income back in 1980’s, but alas that was not my luck being born into my environment which solid compared to many MUCH less fortunate than me.

Look alone we are in the internet using a forum to chat and socialize. Imagine if we were born to a tribe in the Amazonian jungles to this day in 2019! You would still be a mothaf”ing savage!

We are all products of our environments. When you have it so cold hard and rough you usually turn cold hearted and rough...when you have it easy peasy and everyone shows true genuine love you find it that much easier to genuinely love people.

IDK know about all of you, but I love/hate people! They are people like myself can who can f”ing goddesses and or studs who truly just are the shizz or they can be a lowly person who just can’t stand.

The more happiness you project and. Give freely the more you get in return. Since leaving a toxic environment I’ve been able to give that love and energy back to my PAXHOLES much easier and in return I’ve been getting the same energy in return. Life’s not perfect it’s not tit for tat pro quid pro. You give and you take. Sometimes you take the most, sometimes you give the most. / RANT #2. END ALL

I KNOW THE PATH TO MY WEALTH IS PROVIDING OTHERS WITH VALUE AND HOPEFULLY THIS PERHAPS PROVIDES A DIFFERENT INSIGHT OR PERSPECTIVE TO ANY OF YOU.

BTW I JUDGE MY PAX EXTREMELY HEAVY, BUT BECAUSE I TRY TO PUSH MY JUDGEMENT ASIDE AND CARE IT SOMETIMES COMES BACK AROUND.

WHEN I WAS SOUR AND NON CARING TOWARDS THEM I GOT THE SAME IN RETURN!
And the longest post ever on UP goes to @Driver_Down! 🏆🏆🏆🏆

Uberscum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hang in there @Uberscum. We may be a dysfunctional family here, to say the least, but we are still a family. And don’t forget, a nice fresh charbroiled from The Habit always makes things a bit better.
I wish we had one of those here in Florida but we don't. The best charbroiled burgers here are at a place called the Ale House.

That sounds like good news. Doctors aren’t perfect. Getting a second opinion was a good move.
I agree, I really don't want to go back just yet. But if I have to I will.

scatman

Dude seriously take our Ill gotten advice and just get THE HELL out of there!! We don’t really want you coming over and taking OUR FARES, but if your was. Hurting that bad you can make way more $$$ then out there!

Only worked 6 days this week, because I left a situation and left most of my belonging behind just to get TF out. Believe me IT IS hard, but my happiness is slowly coming back.

Try leaving a 9.5 out of 10 type of girl who you had head over heels for you, doing practically whatever you want, but in the end I Just wasn’t happy anymore. I’m more bothered by the fact that I left and I still CARE. I’m over here working my ass off and they’re partying the @@@@ away trying to numb the pain of me leaving...and TBH I myself am right there right now!! Needing a temporary hiatus and to just party since I haven’t had some “real fun in almost 2 years”. I’m dying to shrug off the past and try not to look back at everything I’m giving FOR hopefully a much BETTER future which will have everything I had AND more. Differences will be maintaining a Harem of women, remaining fully independent and never becoming do-dependent with a woman. With the added benefits of choosing to whatever TF I want whenever I want again. If I feel like visiting a titty bar damn right I can almost guarantee ima be spitting game at the girls and probably get 1-2 numbers that. Sacrificing everything I worked hard for to put it all back on the line, because clearly I hadn’t worked hard enough earlier to get myself to the place I wanted to be! Seriously 85% of the worlds population lowers there standards of happiness and living too low. Once that happens you settle! You think it’s all fine and dandy, but settling is for the losers and the weak...which one are you?! /END RANTS

SORRY man part of MY destiny is helping others along the way with the very knowledge and experience life has gifted and also cursed me with.

The choice is yours...I’ve said it before in your last whiny post that you WILL do much better here than there! Yet you still choose to stay there. CAN TAKE A HORSE TO WATER 💦, BUT YOU CANT MAKE IT DRINK 🐎.

My advice be a STUD!

I BELIEVE THAT I DONT KNOW SH00t ABOUT THE WORLD!! YOURE 110% right without a doubt?! Prove it?! No one is right because we do not have the knowledge and quite obviously the Bible even days it by you having alll the knowledge of the world you’d die because you wouldn’t be able to handle/ comprehend it. All I know is that this creator does not exactly make 75% of the worlds population live a happy and peaceful fulfilled life...that to me doesn’t sound like the love of a creator.

There are so many thought patterns and directions you can literally take this.
1. There is a 1 single god your creator.
2. You are your own god because you have your own thoughts which no one else has and YOU were born into whichever life you have.
3. There is no god, because what kind of god would have their “loved ones” being constantly tested through trials and and tribulations. IMO that sounds like a toxic person not love.
4. We are an experiment/ separate life entity that left another galaxy planet separated by our alien ancestors.We are here in physical human bodies to enjoy a life and also see the pain and suffering so that we the smarter ones above us can figure out a way to take away all. The pain and and suffering . ( hmmmmm now that sounds more like a heaven to me). A place where there is no feeling but content , peace, and pure happiness.). Now it’s been mentioned in this thread ALL religions have now all shared one common thing unknown sightings of aliens/demons/angels/entities whatever you want calll Them.
5. That we are all energy and living which when we die we reincarnate into another form of life. Whether it be a dog, a frog, a rat, a snake, a cockroach, a tiger, a rock, a plant or tree. EVERYTHING on this planet has energy! That has been verified by scientists, but the one thing they can’t figure out is where it comes from. The energy never leaves it’s always being recirculated. Now think back to all those times you’ve barely met someone and yet you feel like you’ve known each before for quite some time or feel like old friends...all relates to entertainment and perhaps in your past life they were your friend. Same thing can be said when. You meet someone and you get maddogged and hated for no reason since you don’t even know, or you get this gut wrenching feeling meeting someone and looking in their eyes.

Just the other week I was watching some Inglewood gangland videos and watching one of the OG’s pop up seeing his face and eyes peering into my soul through the TV I could see he was a “demon” something sent chills down my spine from one person and I felt immense anger and rage towards that person whom I’ve never heard of nor seen till a YouTube video. Prior to that person popping up I was entertained and overall ok with the shenanigans going on cause I understand that that’s just life!

Personally idk what TF I’m talking about and nada can be proven so how am I too say I am 110% right? Personally IMO if my creator loved me then why didn’t he give the life I crave immense fun and pleasure with ease of life and access to whatever I want. Insane sports, restaurants, all the time one could want to spend with happy fiends and family. Everyone building each other up and yet instead we live in this world where we are all crabs in a bucket! The moment one starts to get out and free themselves the other crabs get jealous/ toxic and bring it right back down...so everyone suffers...sounds a lot like the average human being to me IMO. Like we all say PAXHOLES are selfish And TBH so are we in reality. I wish I only had to do ride a day to clear $200 I wish I didn’t have to grind 12hr+ days to make an average income back in 1980’s, but alas that was not my luck being born into my environment which solid compared to many MUCH less fortunate than me.

Look alone we are in the internet using a forum to chat and socialize. Imagine if we were born to a tribe in the Amazonian jungles to this day in 2019! You would still be a mothaf”ing savage!

We are all products of our environments. When you have it so cold hard and rough you usually turn cold hearted and rough...when you have it easy peasy and everyone shows true genuine love you find it that much easier to genuinely love people.

IDK know about all of you, but I love/hate people! They are people like myself can who can f”ing goddesses and or studs who truly just are the shizz or they can be a lowly person who just can’t stand.

The more happiness you project and. Give freely the more you get in return. Since leaving a toxic environment I’ve been able to give that love and energy back to my PAXHOLES much easier and in return I’ve been getting the same energy in return. Life’s not perfect it’s not tit for tat pro quid pro. You give and you take. Sometimes you take the most, sometimes you give the most. / RANT #2. END ALL

I KNOW THE PATH TO MY WEALTH IS PROVIDING OTHERS WITH VALUE AND HOPEFULLY THIS PERHAPS PROVIDES A DIFFERENT INSIGHT OR PERSPECTIVE TO ANY OF YOU.

BTW I JUDGE MY PAX EXTREMELY HEAVY, BUT BECAUSE I TRY TO PUSH MY JUDGEMENT ASIDE AND CARE IT SOMETIMES COMES BACK AROUND.

WHEN I WAS SOUR AND NON CARING TOWARDS THEM I GOT THE SAME IN RETURN!

Driver_Down

And the longest post ever on UP goes to @Driver_Down! 🏆🏆🏆🏆
DAMN RIGHT! I take pride in mobile phone ESSAYS! Better to put detailed info then leave it at wtf is this guy saying makes half sense. Forreal tho I like helping others ladies and men see I’m a real one in real life. Not some nerdy computer geek even though I might talk like one.

LMFAO I don’t need any help! Most you guys are in real life @@@@ing INCELS. How many women have you had in your. Lifetime? 6?! And I bet not a single one would you be proud to show off.

All the women I’ve been with since 18 have been straight dimes with men and women complimenting me for pulling what I pull. You guys are the ones freaking out about talking to the hoes whereas they tip me the most. SMH INCELS. Go back to ubering and being a scared little girl in a mans body.

Funny how whenever anyone drops real gems of knowledge everyone wants to tear them down.

That’s why you guys are on the bottom of totem pole y’all don’t know how to spread the wealth.

Last edited:

Uberscum

DAMN RIGHT! I take pride in mobile phone ESSAYS! Better to put detailed info then leave it at wtf is this guy saying makes half sense. Forreal tho I like helping others ladies and men see I’m a real one in real life. Not some nerdy computer geek even though I might talk like one.

LMFAO I don’t need any help! Most you guys are in real life @@@@ing INCELS. How many women have you had in your. Lifetime? 6?! And I bet not a single one would you be proud to show off.

All the women I’ve been with since 18 have been straight dimes with men and women complimenting me for pulling what I pull. You guys are the ones freaking out about talking to the hoes whereas they tip me the most. SMH INCELS. Go back to ubering and being a scared little girl in a mans body.

Funny how whenever anyone drops real gems of knowledge everyone wants to tear them down.

That’s why you guys are on the bottom of totem pole y’all don’t know how to spread the wealth.
You must be a really miserable guy at parties lol

LMAO, what the hell happened? You dropped like 73 lbs in two minutes LOL

Pineapple diet? Just Fishing LOL

Last edited:

scatman

Driver_Down

You must be a really miserable guy at parties lol

LMAO, what the hell happened? You dropped like 73 lbs in two minutes LOL

Pineapple diet? Just Fishing LOL
OK LOL if all the forums to be internet gangsters.

I was trying to help you, but you want to bite the hands that’s giving you advice to pull yourself up from. Your loss not mine. Go back to barely making $100 in 10 hours.

Korean Ant

OK LOL if all the forums to be internet gangsters.

Scum I was trying to help you, but you want to bite the hands that’s giving you advice to pull yourself up from. Your loss not mine. Go back to barely making $100 in 10 hours.

Attaching pics for you women in mens bodies who can’t handle real life. Eat it up cause I’m gonna take it down after tonight so no more scrubs can get ideas. Only worked 6 1/2 days so go back to crying like a women instead of taking action.
:frown: if we ever come across...ill smoke u out :smiles:
Other than that...ill see u in a week bro!
Stay up n good work last week!

Or u can take those screenshots down 😁

Uberscum

Lmfao who the hell has time to search for pics of old men? That’s all on Uber not including the $78! In cash tips. Idgaf I hustle...you don’t.
You had enough time to reply with some crazy tactic reading like a 20-something year old filled and enraged with testosterone.

I'll let this one go. I'm a nice guy.

Driver_Down

:frown: if we ever come across...ill smoke u out :smiles:
Other than that...ill see u in a week bro!
Stay up n good work last week!

Or u can take those screenshots down 😁

Shoot me a DM I’m down to link anytime in the night to chill. Go on an UP bar crawl lmao!

Yes my point exactly don’t want to give any prying eyes hope. Shits already harder than before can’t be as selective with pings.

You had enough time to reply with some crazy tactic reading like a 20-something year old filled and enraged with testosterone.

I'll let this one go. I'm a nice guy.

Again no crazy reading tactics my dude. Really didn’t bother me at all it’s not hard to type for 2 mins. Just a tad annoying as I tried to help you and give you some advice and instead you chose to lash out at me. I’m not a dick until I need to be, give respect you get it in return. Oh and ALSO IF you haven’t noticed I AM. 20 something year with HELLA loads of testosterone ready to fill up LA’s lil cumsluts. They always love a nice fat load on their pretty faces 🐿 I’m no squirrel I don’t store my nuts they go into women 👌

You probably got 15+ years than me should have more life knowledge bro when someone helps and you don’t want to listen just agree and move on.

Uberscum

Shoot me a DM I’m down to link anytime in the night to chill. Go on an UP bar crawl lmao!

Yes my point exactly don’t want to give any prying eyes hope. Shits already harder than before can’t be as selective with pings.

Again no crazy reading tactics my dude. Really didn’t bother me at all it’s not hard to type for 2 mins. Just a tad annoying as I tried to help you and give you some advice and instead you chose to lash out at me. I’m not a dick until I need to be, give respect you get it in return. Oh and ALSO IF you haven’t noticed I AM. 20 something year with HELLA loads of testosterone ready to fill up LA’s lil cumsluts. They always love a nice fat load on their pretty faces 🐿 I’m no squirrel I don’t store my nuts they go into women 👌

You probably got 15+ years than me should have more life knowledge bro when someone helps and you don’t want to listen just agree and move on.
Look at all the time in the world you had to write this novel LOL for some reason I love you man you seem legit LOL haha

Driver_Down

Look at all the time in the world you had to write this novel LOL for some reason I love you man you seem legit LOL haha
You can take time off when you work 😉 plus I’m just getting my maintenance done and hanging out with my visiting fam. Thinking about hitting aar and getting at a few strippers. They love me and I ain’t no ☔ Better have your rain coat

You made me laugh bruh no shit I’m legit. I’m a multifaceted individual not some boring ass square like 80% of drivers. I bet most don’t even play their own music 🤷‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:

Korean Ant

@Uberscum
U were koo with every1 here...a neutral guy..
Since ur father's cancer n having to move here soon prob built alot of pressure on u... u started barking back 🤣

U can do it...n come bk to ur old koo self :smiles:
Im neutral with everybody like Nkorea is. ✌

Uberscum

@Uberscum
U were koo with every1 here...a neutral guy..
Since ur father's cancer n having to move here soon prob built alot of pressure on u... u started barking back 🤣

U can do it...n come bk to ur old koo self :smiles:
Im neutral with everybody like Nkorea is. ✌
I'm still cool with you guys especially you, but I'm not going to sit here just soaking in The Hague. It's not going to happen. About 12 years ago a guy told me I was the best and funniest drunk on the planet. I brought my guitar equipment out late it out for the show was a good night.

The taxi arrived and the taxi driver asked me where I was going and I told him I have no @@@@ing goddamn clue and everybody laughed not just a taxi driver. I want those times to return not much going on now. It's a nightmare right now I made $29 after gas for about 10 hours today this is not good

I'm still cool with you guys especially you, but I'm not going to sit here just soaking in The Hague. It's not going to happen. About 12 years ago a guy told me I was the best and funniest drunk on the planet. I brought my guitar equipment out late it out for the show was a good night.

The taxi arrived and the taxi driver asked me where I was going and I told him I have no @@@@ing goddamn clue and everybody laughed not just a taxi driver. I want those times to return not much going on now. It's a nightmare right now I made $29 after gas for about 10 hours today this is not good
the weird part is that despite all the pitfalls, Bills always seem to get paid on time. And even with that, I have a little bit in the bank on top of it all. I have to look into this much deeper.

Last edited:

Uberscum

@Driver_Down
Homie has some type of disability n i think is way older than us.
#respecturelders 😁
Beef squashed...
We all koo here 🤝🤝🤝
Enjoy ur day off! Im working hard as always 😄
Lol.. the only disability I have other than the minor degenerative diseases dealing with arthritis, it's all good.

I started a regimen of a capsule that contain 16 different ingredients such as pineapple extract for inflamation, high blood pressure. There are 14 other ingredients I haven't mentioned like Devil's claw and all sorts of roots and stuff like that. I'll give it a shot see what happened. The tingling in my left arm continues though on a daily basis so yeah whatever

I kind of feel responsible for millennials to read complaints about old people and their health problems lol

I Can Only Imagine youths looking back at archives and making faces LOL.... I was there once and now I'm here. Get used to this type of this exponential growth. It's found in nature everywhere. Just look how fast the galaxies are flying away from each other.

I kind of feel responsible for millennials to read complaints about old people and their health problems lol

I Can Only Imagine youths looking back at archives and making faces LOL.... I was there once and now I'm here. Get used to this type of this exponential growth. It's found in nature everywhere. Just look how fast the galaxies are flying away from each other.

Last edited: