• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Looks like business is picking up.

Mr. T

I've made $200 since 6ish, and there's currently a 2.8x surge for the Deirks Bentely concert. Sadly I'm out in Tempe ATM

DriverCharles

Last night was pretty good, lot of ASU parties and activity in Old Town. Previously I didn't like working around ASU, but I am learning to have a little more patience with the younger crowd and their conversations and stories are unbelievable.

Mr. T

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last night was pretty good, lot of ASU parties and activity in Old Town. Previously I didn't like working around ASU, but I am learning to have a little more patience with the younger crowd and their conversations and stories are unbelievable.
I was enjoying Prescott last night. I may work tonight, for sure tomorrow.

PHXTE

Some of the nicest pax I've had have been ASU students. They're pretty respectful, for the most part.

Tempe off-campus has kept me fairly busy all this week through 3am. Unfortunately my other job keeps me from signing on til after 11:30p.