Uber Drivers Forum banner

Looking to drive your Uber registered car.

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Reversoul 
#1 ·
Hi,
I am a Uber registered driver with cleared background and driver's license. However my vehicles are not convenient for the cause. Let me know if you need someone to drive yours. I am looking to preferably lease a Uber registered sedan (UberX or Uber black) on a weekly basis in the Washington DC area

Thanks
Rich
240-615-7761

#6 ·
When did the mayor of Fairfax join UPnet?

Because you MUST be the mayor of Fairfax on meth if you think someone's gonna lend out their personal car to a random stranger on the internet. That has trouble written on it in like 15 different languages.

I've seen ads on Craigslist for people doing it as a business. Try that.

Reactions: 4aseason
#9 ·
I assume you mean the leasing/renting your car to others and not paying gay twinks in meth (not that there's anything wrong with that) like the mayor. Marion Barry has been one-upped.

Do you do this with your personal car? Seems risky.

I wasn't meaning to bust your testicles. I didn't think anyone did that. Would be interested to hear how it worked out for you.

#10 ·
Hey, $20 is a $20.

I have 6 cars all business registered,gps tracked and insured. If you rent from me you are responsible for your own insurance. Usually you can add a car to an existing policy right away. If not, there arE companies that do insurance by the day.

#12 · (Edited)
Oh sure. I started off with one car that I owned outright but couldn't sell (2014) so it's just been sitting and I decided to lease it out. Then I bought a car for a friend of a friend that wanted to uber (Passat tdi, awesome car btw). From there I picked up few more when there are good deals out there. You can get 5 year old impalas and tauruses at a good deal.
You are only responsible for bringing it back full and for any damages. I take care of all the maintenance. Free washes and vacuums at any mr.wash.

I certainly wouldn't do this with any car I have a note on or anything that's worth more then 10k tops.

#13 ·
#14 ·
Oh sure. I started off with one car that I owned outright but couldn't sell (2014) so it's just been sitting and I decided to lease it out. Then I bought a car for a friend of a friend that wanted to uber (Passat tdi, awesome car btw). From there I picked up few more when there are good deals out there. You can get 5 year old impalas and tauruses at a good deal.
You are only responsible for bringing it back full and for any damages. I take care of all the maintenance. Free washes and vacuums at any mr.wash.

I certainly wouldn't do this with any car I have a note on or anything that's worth more then 10k tops.
Thanks for your response. Can i contact you to discuss possible rental terms?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.