• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Looking to buy electrical scooters?

johngrays

Hello, I am looking for reliable electrical scooters to buy but dont have much knowledge about it. Some any out there to guide me about the electrical scooters companies and best scooter to buy for long distance travel.

Who is John Galt?

Author
Hello, I am looking for reliable electrical scooters to buy but dont have much knowledge about it. Some any out there to guide me about the electrical scooters companies and best scooter to buy for long distance travel.

How far is long distance travelling in this scenario?

Are you talking international travel, intercontinental, intergalactic?

Please be a little more specific.

Merc49

Just snatch one off the street they are everywhere in Chicago. Just have to snag one and immediately tear it apart to locate the tracking device. Once that is figured out its easy peasy. Im surprised the thugs in Chicago haven't started selling them yet, or maybe they have. The rental units are very heavy duty and well built. Im sure the guys that get paid to locate them and recharge them have a handle on how they are tracked.

Rivaldo8

How far is long distance travelling in this scenario?

Are you talking international travel, intercontinental, intergalactic?

Please be a little more specific.

As far as I know, a scooter is used for short-distance not for long. I have seen too many guys who are using a scooter in order to go to their office like 5-7 km every day. For short-distance travel, a scooter is good enough.