• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Looking Solid?

DrinkSoda

Cubs at 1:20, nice day, a major music fest, and its smiply another summer Friday. Bet it turns a little more red soon.
70DDA0E1-071A-48F1-A18C-ED54E3BFF16E.png

Ad nauseam

Don't drink diet Pop.

This is our third year together bro, And even when the tide turns Friday will always be sketchy. But we still need a first Friday thread for 2018.

So, I'll get back with you.

Ad nauseam

Drink it in. I figured you'd come around. Lala and air show and labor day.........these are weekends to have some suburbs to haunt. Steal a ping from Beemer.....head for great lakes. Or Aurora. Learn Kankakee

Ad nauseam

Drink spiked soda.

That's radical. No quest ever? If it's what I think you are saying---I love it. Been ignoring Lyft incentives for 2 years. That game is worst than the you really like me game.

Might miss some dollars......but sustainability is most important to me. Don't know how many get caught up trying to get 1,2,3 10 more ridez.

DrinkSoda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drink spiked soda.

That's radical. No quest ever? If it's what I think you are saying---I love it. Been ignoring Lyft incentives for 2 years. That game is worst than the you really like me game.

Might miss some dollars......but sustainability is most important to me. Don't know how many get caught up trying to get 1,2,3 10 more ridez.
I got a handful of $3 rush hour quest bonuses but never one of those 18/$30; 55/$95 or whatever was being dished out. Chasing quests to me is counterproductive. Why should I further beat up my car just to get a base fare $3 trip? I’d rather make $ off the surge on a good quality trip rather than quantity. Sure I put on a few dead miles to reposition in a surged area but I try to find ways to maximize profit in a smart manner.

ChiGuy

Drink spiked soda.

Been ignoring Lyft incentives for 2 years.
Ad, I remember you saying you gonna try $380 juice from Lyft for a week, I'm pretty sure you didn't get that ever just because your bones are too old to take that many rides per week or maybe just because you are sleeping at the pit more than you drive.

Ad nauseam

you gonna try $380 juice from Lyft for a week
I did say that. And I remember my uber man driving skillz then exceeded the guaranteed money half way into the deal.
sleeping at the pit more than you drive.
Pictures! Now, I have been shamed for so many reasons. But my bones! My bones.......

Is this friggin forum moderated?:smiles:

And I thought the goal was money-expenses/time. This take a bazillion rides......
Too much for my old bones, indeed.

Last edited:

DrinkSoda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saturday 11:50 AM - That map is glowing orange and red right now. But I'm sitting it out until tonight. Doing the "full court press" once it gets dark

Mad Medic

Saturday 11:50 AM - That map is glowing orange and red right now. But I'm sitting it out until tonight. Doing the "full court press" once it gets dark
Go for it!!! Have barf bags and narcan at the ready.

One less ant in the city tonight. I'll be opting for things like Romeo Fest, Bar row Plainfield, Naperville /Aurora/ Wheaton, as well as metra stations full of subunanites returning home.

Lala, air show, been there, done that, so more power to you brother.

Stay safe. Good luck.