Looking for lawer. Can anyone help?

Inshur

ManwBiGcar

Car hit me, she refused her fault and her geico insurance refuses to pay. I plan to go to court.

Its too hard in usa. So many liers.

If anyone can help.. thanks

Vechile 1 is mine, she came from parking and hit me and staited that i swped her. Dashcam was not on

Attachments

• 15049937280361896589016.jpg
    15049937280361896589016.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 128

ffran347

Take it as a loss. Dash cam always has to be on. Go to court but is hard unless you have a witness or any kind of footage of the incident.

Uberinian

Car hit me, she refused her fault and her geico insurance refuses to pay. I plan to go to court.

Its too hard in usa. So many liers.

If anyone can help.. thanks

Vechile 1 is mine, she came from parking and hit me and staited that i swped her. Dashcam was not on
Why was your dashcam not on? Always make sure it's on rear view and front view dashcam always.

Also if she came from parking and you were on the road, you 100% have the right of way... If it's true the diagram shows she pulled out from the curb like that. It shouldn't even be a problem if you are on the road driving.

But if you were double parked... It would be a whole other story.

ManwBiGcar

Yep but i am gonna try, i just need to find lawer. Maybe using car collision simulator software could help. Cause its imposible to swipe standing car with just rear fender while going straight

Why was your dashcam not on? Always make sure it's on rear view and front view dashcam always.

Also if she came from parking and you were on the road, you 100% have the right of way... If it's true the diagram shows she pulled out from the curb like that. It shouldn't even be a problem if you are on the road driving.

But if you were double parked... It would be a whole other story.
I had itrue dashcam at that time, it was not recording while i thought that it was.

I just was moving at about 15mph on street it was red light ahead. One way street

Uberinian

Yep but i am gonna try, i just need to find lawer. Maybe using car collision simulator software could help. Cause its imposible to swipe standing car with just rear fender while going straight

I had itrue dashcam at that time, it was not recording while i thought that it was.

I just was moving at about 15mph on street it was red light ahead. One way street
This happened before, when I thought the dashcam was recording when it wasn't. Now I always keep the screen on and make sure the red led is blinking and check on it every 10 minutes quickly.
If this is the case, the you are def not at fault. You are on the road. You have the right of way. She is def at fault.

Her insurance just wants to take her side. Try and contact your broker and see what they can help with because it shouldn't be your problem.

ManwBiGcar

What does a police report say?
Police report is wrong too, it says that i stated that she was reverse parking while accident happened, while i said to that oficer that she parked way before i approached her and came out when i pased her.

Now i have to go to that precint and correct that mistake if they are gonna correct.

Mr. Affinito

Police report is wrong too, it says that i stated that she was reverse parking while accident happened, while i said to that oficer that she parked way before i approached her and came out when i pased her.

Now i have to go to that precint and correct that mistake if they are gonna correct.
For the next time, always audio-record any conversations with law enforcement.

Jim1985

Get an amendment on your report. They have to do it. They can change your statement. The diagram is crystal clear. Hope you took lots of pics of the car. You can win this easy. Your insurance broker can help you with all of this. Its their job to settle this not yours

Inshur New York