• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Looking for a ride at 5am tomorrow in Waller!!

DW32

Any drivers plan to be in the Waller/Hempstead/Hockley/Cypress area early tomorrow(2/24) morning? Like... 5:45am?

I'm dropping my vehicle off at an auto repair shop near old 290 in Waller and I NEED A RIDE to work in Magnolia. 3 right turns and maybe 20miles. Easy money.

Message or email me if anyone is in the area. I REALLY can't be late for work.

Thanks in advance,

DW

DW32

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure what the pax app is. I searched for it and I'm still in the dark. I may have to take a stanky cab...desperate times.

Trebor

Why do yall keep posting this late in the day?

You are an Uber driver and you don't know what app your passengers use to call for a ride? wow!
He may be typing in "pax app" in the app store.

Set the pick up feature on the pax app.
The scheduling feature does not actually reserve a driver in advance. It simply sends out the request at that certain time and the nearest driver comes along. (thus the 15 minute window) Uber knows 99% of the time we are within 15 minutes.

darkshy77

Why do yall keep posting this late in the day?

He may be typing in "pax app" in the app store.

The scheduling feature does not actually reserve a driver in advance. It simply sends out the request at that certain time and the nearest driver comes along. (thus the 15 minute window) Uber knows 99% of the time we are within 15 minutes.
Wingz does!!!!

Blunt power