Looking for a person to take pictures - $50 each time

BMCH

Hey there,

I'm looking for a person with a flexible schedule to go on appointments to take pictures of properties and fill out an easy form about that property. Entire job typically takes about an hour. Please text me with your phone number & email if interested. This job would be a great fit for all uber drivers, I am looking for someone that's reliable and will value this opportunity to make some additional income.

Thanks
-AL
704.284.9136 - text

RadarRider

I have a nice camera, take great pictures and might be interested, but I am cautious of your motives. Sounds like you want us to case properties... or snoop on significant others. There is private messaging here if you want to try and contact me.

Rwdoughboy

Hey there,

I'm looking for a person with a flexible schedule to go on appointments to take pictures of properties and fill out an easy form about that property. Entire job typically takes about an hour. Please text me with your phone number & email if interested. This job would be a great fit for all uber drivers, I am looking for someone that's reliable and will value this opportunity to make some additional income.

Thanks
-AL
704.284.9136 - text
Post automatically merged:

I might be interested. I am retired with prior photo work in the military and civilian life. I am currently a Uber XL driver with 2,700 rides and over 10,000 riders thru my doors. I maintain a 4.92 rating out of 5.00.

I too must confirm the reasoning for the photos. Will these homes be empty? Will the home owners be home, if not empty. Will photos be of outside and inside? How will I be paid and when?

Contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Rwdoughboy

I see this person who started this posting has not responded to anyone yet, including. Must be a big scam we called him out on??????