• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Look what I found

Benjamin M

What's the worst thing you've found left behind after a trip?

For me -
  1. Dark mystery stain (I use a carpet spot lifter, can't seem to get it up - suggestions?)
  2. A vape pen that likely had THC - after the pax probably realized she'd have to pay, didn't want it back
  3. A needle, 90% sure the pax was a diabetic, based on her demeanor and the fact it was an insulin gage and not attached to a syringe

DirtyRead

I don't know if this is the worst thing to be found but certainly the funniest.
Found one passed out passenger.
I had picked up 4 people after bar closing time. Nice enough bunch no problems at all. We arrive at drop off we exchanges pleasantries front passenger door shuts, both rear doors shut, I end the ride and drive off. About 2 miles away I go to change lanes and take a peek over my right shoulder to make sure the coast was clear. I nearly lost control when I saw a guy passed out in the middle of the back seats and this dude was not waking up. I thought it might be dead for a second. I back track to drop off and his friends are looking in bushes under cars trying to find this guy. Took awhile to get him out the car which started to piss me off but we got him out. I should have left him in front of my green light hub with a note saying "don't know his name but seems house broken" true story

warrior lady

For me -
  1. Dark mystery stain (I use a carpet spot lifter, can't seem to get it up - suggestions?)
  2. A vape pen that likely had THC - after the pax probably realized she'd have to pay, didn't want it back
  3. A needle, 90% sure the pax was a diabetic, based on her demeanor and the fact it was an insulin gage and not attached to a syringe
1. Half drunk Corona bottle with rest of it spilled all over van’s carpet.- Good cleaning fee for that but van smelled like a brewery for awhile after.
2. Vomit bag with loogies and mucous in it.- Drunk dude was sobbing and making clearing throat noises during ride while his bros tried to calm him down. I was hoping it was just noises but asked him to take bag with him if he used it.. He didn’t take it... Very nasty!
3.Empty water bottle with smell of hard liquor and possibly cough syrup left behind.
4. 2 joints and weed in a ziplock bag
5. Crack or coke (rock form) left on van’s back seat

- All 3 drug Times was of course after I had driven all night and I didn’t find it till the morning.. Lucky I didn’t get pulled over. I drive Mostly in Dc where pot is decriminalized and somewhat legal but I live in Virginia where it’s definitely not legal.. But the crack/ coke was especially alarming.

kdyrpr

For me -
I hope you immediately reported the THC Vape pen to the local authorities (who probably know you on a first name basis)!

Invisible

For me -
  2. A vape pen that likely had THC - after the pax probably realized she'd have to pay, didn't want it bac
Try hairspray for the weird stain. Spray a little, let it sit for a bit and then use a little soap. I’ve used it on clothes when I’ve had set in stains and it got it out that way. There’s something in hairspray that helps get rid of stains.

Small vape pens aren’t that much. Maybe the return fee wasn’t much more than the pen costed.

Cdub2k

I don't know if this is the worst thing to be found but certainly the funniest.
Found one passed out passenger.
I had picked up 4 people after bar closing time. Nice enough bunch no problems at all. We arrive at drop off we exchanges pleasantries front passenger door shuts, both rear doors shut, I end the ride and drive off. About 2 miles away I go to change lanes and take a peek over my right shoulder to make sure the coast was clear. I nearly lost control when I saw a guy passed out in the middle of the back seats and this dude was not waking up. I thought it might be dead for a second. I back track to drop off and his friends are looking in bushes under cars trying to find this guy. Took awhile to get him out the car which started to piss me off but we got him out. I should have left him in front of my green light hub with a note saying "don't know his name but seems house broken" true story
I usually drop items off at the police station. The same would have applied in this situation.

Invisible

I didn't know that! I may have to start using hair spray. :smiles:

My guess is that it's the hydrocarbon propellant. (Sorry, I'm a geeky chemical engineer.)
Interesting. I heard about it years ago. It works for carpet stains, too.

Warrior Lady,

What you found in your car is disgusting. Another reason I don’t do nights.

Seamus

Interesting. I heard about it years ago. It works for carpet stains, too.

Warrior Lady,

What you found in your car is disgusting. Another reason I don’t do nights.
Hairspray works great! I have used it and it completely removed an ink stain on my back seat.

Antquisha

I nearly lost control when I saw a guy passed out in the middle of the back seats and this dude was not waking up.
Same! I'm like where the eff did his head go!? Why no answer? Totally freaked out. Pulled over and turned on the lights. Kid's knees were on my floor mats, torso on the seat, butt crack facing me. And this was within minutes of him speaking in what I thought was a coherent manner. He wasn't drunk. Something else. Never saw that before in life.

Worst thing I ever found was my own underwear that somehow fell out my gym bag and slipped between the seats ... hanging out on the rear mats halfway. It was clean tho. And apparently went unnoticed for God knows how long.

Last edited: