• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Look Out! 25% Commission Is Next For NEW UberX Drivers!

Uber Driver 007

Oh joy. I can already foresee the next email from Uber.

..."Over the summer, we did a test with select drivers, and it turns out by paying higher commission those drivers made more than ever! So from September 10, we are increasing our commission from 20% to 25%. But not to worry, because as our photoshopped picture below will show you, September kicks off the busiest time of the year. So expect more demand than ever because of our higher commission rate. Uber on!

PS- We will continue to monitor our partner drivers earnings closely to ensure they're not making more than minimum wage."

OldTownSean

Oh joy. I can already foresee the next email from Uber.

..."Over the summer, we did a test with select drivers, and it turns out by paying higher commission those drivers made more than ever! So from September 10, we are increasing our commission from 20% to 25%. But not to worry, because as our photoshopped picture below will show you, September kicks off the busiest time of the year. So expect more demand than ever because of our higher commission rate. Uber on!

PS- We will continue to monitor our partner drivers earnings closely to ensure they're not making more than minimum wage."
I almost spit coffee out my nose.

ROFL!!!

Funny b/c it's just so close to reality....

LAuberX

Like the summer promotion 25% discount that turned into a 20% driver revenue enhancing rate cut....

Wait 2 months, this great new revenue enhancing update will be available to all of our uberx partners!

No need to opt in, we will be maximizing revenue right before your very eyes, no need to do anything to get in on this hot new enhancement!

Last edited: