Look How Much I Made

amazinghl

I made $0 this week as my neck hurt and I don't want to risk backing into things. My choice, and I am ok with it.

18 hours online time to make $90, ouch.

Invisible

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You don't leave much room for comment...So I guess I won't say anything...
I’ll remember that for another point. I tried editing it just for you, but couldn’t.

Sadly, last week was even worse. Went hours and hours with nada.

Rickos69

I’ll remember that for another point. I tried editing it just for you, but couldn’t.

Sadly, last week was even worse. Went hours and hours with nada.
I have had several weeknights in a row go south, and have fortunately made up for them on Sat Sun.
I have not fallen below my weekly goal yet.
The truth is though, although it is still hanging in there for me, I am getting an increasing feeling of insecurity for the future.

Some trivia.

About 15 minutes ago, I received notification of the implementation of Surge. It does not say when it will be implemented, or if it already has for my area and I simply haven't seen any surge yet.

The app now sends a notification each time a tip is credited to your account. I first noticed it yesterday.

Invisible

If and when UE goes south in your area all the time, then try GH or the other apps. I think though you’re in a good area with less drivers.

Interesting about surge and tips. I haven’t received either of those new notifications, but I think your area gets things first because you’re in Chicago after all, a much larger market than mine.

Rickos69

If and when UE goes south in your area all the time, then try GH or the other apps. I think though you’re in a good area with less drivers.

Interesting about surge and tips. I haven’t received either of those new notifications, but I think your area gets things first because you’re in Chicago after all, a much larger market than mine.
I already applied to GH and they said they currently aren't hiring in my area (zip code)

Invisible

I already applied to GH and they said they currently aren't hiring in my area (zip code)
Doesn’t matter the app, there’s turnover. So you’ll hear from them. I know you need all the $ you can get for those triplets. Look iat Cavier if in your area, not in mine, Amazon Fresh, PM or I hate to say DD.

If you look @uberboy1212 posts from last summer, he would start and stop UE to get higher boosts and stuff, if I remember correctly.

NYUber123

We've made almost the same amount in two days. However, I did 9hrs 45mins and 16 trips. You make much more per trip than I do.

Invisible

We've made almost the same amount in two days. However, I did 9hrs 45mins and 16 trips. You make much more per trip than I do.
It’s only because of tips. It’s deadsville here, and I don’t even see other drivers anymore.

Rickos69

It’s only because of tips. It’s deadsville here, and I don’t even see other drivers anymore.
Yesterday evening, when I began working, I ran into another driver that I talk with.
He doesn't do UE unless he gets a promotion.
Was doing GH since morning. It was 5 pm. His take to that point was $35.

Invisible

This is my week for Guber. Good thing I got other options. Since Easter the bottom has dropped out.
Much better than me. Good thing you have options!

There was a post somewhere on this forum last week where a guy was logged in for 65 hours and only made $200 (r/s not delivery).

Last edited:

BunnyK

Holy shite those numbers are horrifying! 11 trips in 18-19 hours? I get somewhere around 25-30 in 10 hours. Guess I should be thankful I live where I do.

Invisible

Holy shite those numbers are horrifying! 11 trips in 18-19 hours? I get somewhere around 25-30 in 10 hours. Guess I should be thankful I live where I do.
Just a little over a month ago it was very busy, but then it suddenly stopped. Not just for me, but other drivers I’ve talked to.

Your area is not over saturated it seems, so good for you!!!

Plus this time of year is s natural slow down because as the weather gets warmer, people are outside more because our winters are awful and people are tired of hibernating. But this year is worse and it’s not just UE.