1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Look at this spineless Chicago driver...SMH

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by SobrbNWI, Nov 10, 2017.

1. SobrbNWI

SobrbNWI Member

2. ratethis

ratethis Well-Known Member

At the first F bomb kick um out. contact Uber... now all 7 of you can stand in the rain together...I don’t argue, I noticed they didn’t offer him cash to take the extra person, that’s usually a ploy they use. And then jump out without so much as a thank you.

Prius13 and WestBurbsMac like this.
  3. Stlman

Stlman Active Member

Yup I don’t take more than I have available seatbelts. If you get into an accident weather it’s your fault or not and you got people setting on laps you the driver is going to with out a doubt will be F**ked! Don’t do it no ride is worth it

4. LEAFdriver

LEAFdriver Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    Lyft
    I just commented on the YouTube Video. Did the driver post this? He must have. I put a link to this site in my comment so he can learn how to stand his ground in situations like this. :oops:

MrExplicable, Hazmat and MoreTips like this.
  5. KidGloves

KidGloves Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes he did. He said “I’ll throw you $20.”

SuperStar3000 likes this.
  6. UberServant

UberServant Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I hate effing riders like these and I won't tolerate that behavior or attitude one little bit. Ride cancelled and they can all stand out in the rain. That guy is a complete Ahole and you can just see the anger and contempt he has for the driver in his face. The driver did the right thing to egin with by insisting not taking too many riders but then when the rest couldn't accept his decision he should have kicked them all out. Feel sorry for the girl who has to deal with that jerk.

Cndragon, MoreTips and LEAFdriver like this.
  7. VioletViolet326

VioletViolet326 Active Member

He even offered to turn the app off and pick them up for free..... I would have told them all of them can stand outside in the rain with their friend and cancelled the ride. People who think rules dont need to be followed are the same people that want you to let them out the car on Michigan Ave in busy traffic or get mad when you want to let them out on the other side of the street instead if doing a U-turn... I dont have time for that.

MrExplicable and taterchip like this.
  8. Disgusted Driver

Disgusted Driver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I'm not sure he even started the trip because he was getting pings. Could have been stacked pings but not usually at the beginning of the trip.
    Wow, just wow. Never mind that if there's a mob you should keep the doors locked till you figure out what's going on. What a wimp, get our and cancel the ride, call the police, no way that ride is happening.

NoPooPool and MoreTips like this.
  9. ZKUSHIKURIDOTO

ZKUSHIKURIDOTO Well-Known Member

After watching that video I hit this . I was going to uber tonight but just the thought of having someone like this made me stay home.

****!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. Mapnik

Mapnik Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    O'Toole's.... that tells you everything you need to know.

I refused a group of 5 women about 2 hours ago. And it took 1.4 seconds for them to bail, because they knew what they were doing from the start - they didn't want to pay for UberXL, and enough drivers are push-overs about it that they thought they'd try and see. But sorry, there was surge going on and I wasn't doing it; had another pickup one block away. They were just like "he won't do it"... nope. I'm not going to take an XL ride away from one of those drivers, not to mention.

Hazmat, LEAFdriver and quesie like this.
  11. Fuzzyelvis

Fuzzyelvis Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    And you believe that? Not that it would be worth it anyway.

12. Mapnik

Mapnik Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Do you got an aux cord?

Hazmat likes this.
  13. Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd Well-Known Member

This is the kind of ratings obsessed tool driver that makes life difficult on everyone. "I'll turn my app off and come back for them for free." Please guy, have an ounce of dignity and two more of common sense.

Why would one tolerate even 30 seconds of this buffoonery? I had to stop watching at 90 secs, it was like watching someone try to skin a cat with a bent razor blade. They made this guy for a clown instantly, so they figured hey, Clown Car Baybee!

Clown Car Lesson #1. This Is How It Is NOT Done. Let's have some Saturday afternoon fun here. How many mistakes did this guy make?

Uhm no sorry bro. I accidentally broke it trying to strangle the last tool that asked me that. Now, you wanna ask me if I have free water for you? No? I didn't think so.

darbster likes this.
  14. MoreTips

MoreTips Well-Known Member

I give him credit for telling the riders No on the extra riders but jeez buddy you can't let them walk on you like that. If you have a phone on the dash or a dash Cam In this situation I might try to say "no sorry can't take the extra riders" then when they start complaining tell them that "Uber is watching to check for compliance of all rules" lol

Seriously though if start getting aggressive it's your car your rules and rule 1 is your not threatening or cursing at me.

15. u_no_me

u_no_me Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Sheesh, ANY attitude about only 4, immediate cancel. Not so complicated, people.

16. Prius13

Prius13 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    She should not be dealing with that jerk. Verbally abusive, will have propensity to migrate to physical.

17. Hazmat

Hazmat Well-Known Member

Lock doors. Crack window and ask how many. Too many? Bye bye....cancel.

Trust anybody on here that does this.....it works beautifully.

My last encounter from Lake Forest went like this:

I roll up to the stop and start counting as they walk up to my vehicle.

One.....two....three.....four....fi....CLICK!
    Doors are locked now. I crack my window.

Me: Good evening, how many people tonight?

Pax: :eek: Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.....Fiiiiive?

Me: That's too many. Sorry.

Pax: Well, can't you just take four??!! (She yells this as I'm rolling my window up and driving away).

I won't give anyone the opportunity to break my b*lls or drop a sh*t rating, so I roll out quick.

At that point I had gone home because I was at a point in my day I didn't want to get yanked downtown, and that's a prime spot to get sucked in.

See, they know the limit is 4 and they click away at the app until some sucker takes the risk. My luck it would've been a city run. I won't take an extra rider 2 f*cking blocks, let alone downtown.

I was thinking about driving tonight, but after this fine post, I'm already pissed off.

Be safe tonight guys, and don't take no $hit!

taterchip likes this.
  18. taterchip

taterchip Member

Driving:
    UberX
    That’s right Haz. Totally agree. Follow all the rules and laws. Control the rides and passengers. This video was painful to watch. But, it’s a perfect example of all the things a driver should never behave like and also examples of sh*tty passengers who should never entered the car.

Hazmat likes this.
  19. Disgusted Driver

Disgusted Driver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    The only thing I would add is after you drive off, wait around the corner and cancel after 5 as no show so toy get paid and they get punished.

Hazmat and Wil_Iam_Fuber'd like this.
  20. 75drive

75drive Well-Known Member

I'd have told them all once politely to get out a second time not so politely and the third time in getting you out! Thankfully on four of the five occasions this had happened they have complied before my left foot hit the ground.

ElUbre and Hazmat like this.