Inshur

Look at the Knowledge!!!

DB1980

No right turn from Savoy street but he cannot read because he is powered by the Knowledge

To be fair I've seen millions of taxis do that to set down at the riverside entrance of Savoy. Sure the cab driver is well aware it's an illegal so hardly a knolwedge fail. Not saying he is right to do it though.

World's finest

shame the video ended early. Seems you were tempted to turn right too. Unless you like to turn left lorry-style.

Btw this is nothing. Do you know how many PHV I see turning right from Edinburgh Gate onto Knighstbridge (lots of taxis too, tbh)

Momo11

IMG_1237.PNG

No right turn from Savoy street but he cannot read because he is powered by the Knowledge
Waaaawwww that the best you can do

I can upload some proper uber flipping crash

Last edited:

babasanfur

Tbh some no right turn no left turn are there for no obvious reason only to take the p
I can list at least 30 only in nw area

MrPoober

You've done that one before tho haven't you? Don't lie and tell the truth

Only when they closed Gt. Windmill down to Haymarket. Black cab passengers don't expect you to break the law in getting them from A to B. It's only the cheapskates who think they can tell you everything and you bend over.

Bettysmalls

All the Taxi drivers get their American Excuse cards out in unison! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Lol no need for excuses some silly partner put up a video of a taxi making a totally legal right turn , it’s nit our fault your partner doesn’t understand road signs .