Look at how easy it is to get a one star. Yea, ratings are fair.

Inshur

Uberinghonda

Basically, pax wouldn't cross the street so I decided to go around and take her to that side. Just watch what we are dealing with. The mentality of these pax.

It's hard to tell if someone will downrate me most of the time. But I learned that most riders will downrate me if I refuse to do a u-turn, so I should automatically give them a one star if they ask me.

Hairytee

Once I was in the middle lane of three lanes of traffic. Right lane exited onto the freeway. A car in the left lane was a little ahead of me and abruptly decided to cut in front of me to go across all lanes to make the exit. He was so close that my auto braking kicked in as I also hit the brakes. Everything in the car flew forward and I quickly reached my arm back to help the pax and asked if she was OK. If it wasn’t for my quick reaction we would have hit this guy who was at fault. Needless to say the pax 3 starred me. I was so pissed! I save her from an accident and I get dinged! But hey, at the end of the day, I didn’t wreck my car!

Suism

Wardell my man, you should've just waited for the no show timer lmao. I make u turns only when I feel like it otherwise I'm just on my phone waiting for the door to open.

Wardell Curry

Hold up, did the B**** say 'My time is worth more than yours' in the second video around 0:17 . She got some f****** balls on her.

And I gotta say that you got some patience on you bro
Yea she did. I didn't even bother after that. I was like whatever.
Post automatically merged:

Wardell my man, you should've just waited for the no show timer lmao. I make u turns only when I feel like it otherwise I'm just on my phone waiting for the door to open.
I was dropping off. She was already in the car.

Yellow driver

Whenever you made the left turn could you not make a u turn by the houses? I always assumed you can u turn where there is no businesses

uberdonkey99

Well I can tell by her accent what type of "person" she is. I've been driving for a long time and these people are the worst. One of them jumped out without paying, another threathened to call the base on me because she didn't like my route, another one cursed me out for no reason and they always dispute fairs and so on so on. Those of you driving a long time in the city know who I'm talking about.

ubernyc

Well I can tell by her accent what type of "person" she is. I've been driving for a long time and these people are the worst. One of them jumped out without paying, another threathened to call the base on me because she didn't like my route, another one cursed me out for no reason and they always dispute fairs and so on so on. Those of you driving a long time in the city no who I'm talking about.
Oh man when pax complains to base that’s the worst. Then you have to come in to the base if it’s serious and that’s a time waster.

Wardell Curry

my man you are a sheep, i would cancel right away if she has no intention to cross.
What are you talking about cancel? That was the end of the trip. How am I going to cancel when I already reached the destination.

Whenever you made the left turn could you not make a u turn by the houses? I always assumed you can u turn where there is no businesses
Even if I could make u turn , I wasn't doing that for that pax. I said whatever. On the second thought I probably should have just made her get out across the street in the first place. When she said her back, I just said @@@@ it. That's on me.

Rick N.

Yea she did. I didn't even bother after that. I was like whatever.

I was dropping off. She was already in the car.
You should've said "at your age every minute counts".

What are you talking about cancel? That was the end of the trip. How am I going to cancel when I already reached the destination.

Even if I could make u turn , I wasn't doing that for that pax. I said whatever. On the second thought I probably should have just made her get out across the street in the first place. When she said her back, I just said @@@@ it. That's on me.
He didn't watch the video.

Arvin skri

For one last time stop worrying About rating guys. Guess if you had made this U-turn and if cop gives you ticket, you will end up with a illegal U turn ticket and a 1 star.
So how about no Uturn ticket and just 1 star, where the pax can take that star and shove it up her (wherever she/he wants to).

hollowhollow

For one last time stop worrying About rating guys. Guess if you had made this U-turn and if cop gives you ticket, you will end up with a illegal U turn ticket and a 1 star.
So how about no Uturn ticket and just 1 star, where the pax can take that star and shove it up her (wherever she/he wants to).
Exactly take the money tell her get her ugly ass out of ur car.

Wardell Curry

Who is worried about rating? I just keep a high enough rating to stay onboard. Nothing more or less. BTW, my rating is 4.7

Last edited:
Inshur New York