Long time no see, Mr. Surge

darkshy77

Was at Nasa today normally 10 minute Pick up... must have had at least four drivers sitting around me three to five minutes everywhere I move the PIN

UberMensch2015

Haven't seen a sustained surge in a few weeks, even during pride and Fourth of July. Summer is slow and uber had flooded the city with drivers. Bad combo for drivers. I've done one ride in 3 weeks, a lucky 1.7x for 5 miles. That's it.

timberstx

Was at Nasa today normally 10 minute Pick up... must have had at least four drivers sitting around me three to five minutes everywhere I move the PIN
Do they let you in the entrance to wait? I alway wait in the lot by the two jet aircrafts.

DarthUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, guess I'm done. Hopefully, me departing (and others like me) will help bring some surge action back.

darkshy77

Do they let you in the entrance to wait? I alway wait in the lot by the two jet aircrafts.[/QUOT
I've never had a problem picking up a passenger just let the little gate attendant know that you a uber... could sit in the parking lot but why there's closer places to get better actions... I've had very few pickups from there...

Old Rocker

Friday was slow but steady for me. All short trips, but a lot of them. Made my usual $13.50 per hour.

JCHeights

Its a holiday week and a lot of people are out of town and if your a business traveler you do all that you can to avoid HOU in the summer.