long pickup fee cancellation

rubisgsa

20+ min pickup dont normally but they can be profitable if you know how to work it. rider cancelled wanted a cash trip

45mi $70 cash off app. Support tells me this "please note that if the trip has been cancelled then no long pickup premium applies"

i thought i read reports of $11.25 for cancel with long pickup enlighten me uber peoples

TheFakeDeal

you got 75% of whatever the amount the rider paid when the rider canceled.
Real example case:
I got a long trip request from Villanova when I was on 76 W, near the Manayunk area. when I got there, the mother wanted to go to New Hamshire, about 300 miles, XL rate.
I told her without surge I won't make any money, if you pay me 750$ cash then I do it. Because Uber would charge you at least 800 USD. She said she doesn't have enough that much cash and canceled. I saw on her app said 20$, and I didn't think I'd have 15 or 75% but I did get 15 cancellation fee.

4StarPartner

Real example case:
I got a long trip request from Villanova when I was on 76 W, near the Manayunk area. when I got there, the mother wanted to go to New Hamshire, about 300 miles, XL rate.
I told her without surge I won't make any money, if you pay me 750$ cash then I do it. Because Uber would charge you at least 800 USD. She said she doesn't have enough that much cash and canceled. I saw on her app said 20$, and I didn't think I'd have 15 or 75% but I did get 15 cancellation fee.
This is the real back pain.

ecarpio

Real example case:
$700? You’re funny! Why even try? LOL

DonCie

Real example case:
You refused a trip to NH that would pay you about $550, said that you wouldn't make money (2 tanks of gas), risked a non-insured cash trip that could ruin your life if an accident occurred (for about $150 more) and settled for $15 cancellation fee? I hope you feel foolish and whoever asked the question shouldn't take advice from this driver