Long beach lyfters..question

Tina S

Hey all..I have been trying to find a place near belmont shore that will do the vehicle inspection for Lyft. I have called a list of places off the california BAR site and they all tell me no. Where did you long beach peeps go for your inspection? Thanks in advance..

Adieu

Eh????

It should take <24 hours driving in Long Beach area to realize that EVERYTHING vehicular should be taken to Cherry Ave

Tina S

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eh????

It should take <24 hours driving in Long Beach area to realize that EVERYTHING vehicular should be taken to Cherry Ave
Cherry Ave is a long road and Long Beach is huge. That isn't really a helpful answer..LOL

I can't find a repair shop NEAR Belmont Shore/South Long Beach that will do the simple stupid vehicle inspection. So I'm asking for SPECIFIC shops that other people have gone to in Long Beach for their inspection. Thank You :smiles:

Adieu

Well have fun with that then

Showing up random places on Cherry generally gets you in faster than googling alternatives, and sorted out long before you can even get ahold of someone competent on the phone elsewhere

IERide

You can search the California BAR website and find places by zip code. That may help.