London rates double that of Phoenix

Part Time AZ

IMG_2591.jpg
IMG_2592.jpg

$3.38 to pickup pax(.$40 Phx)
$.20/min($.09 Phx)
$1.69/mile($.95 Phx)

Phoenix drivers pull the wool from over your eyes. They don't care about YOUR business....only theirs.

Part Time AZ

Show me one fulltime X/Base Lyft driver that can buy a house with $0 on their tax return and I will disappear. And likewise in London. They must live in their cars too. Exploitation is the new term. Do your math people. Keep your Stride/Mile IQ app going. It will remind you of your sinking ship.

UberFlunky

Uber just got kicked out of London. It sounds like they can still operate for a few months until their appeal is denied, and then they will make nada - or drive for whoever the competitor is that replaces them. This is probably coming to many cities near us.

UBER JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF LONDON

https://news.vice.com/story/uber-just-got-kicked-out-of-london

Taxi app Uber was stripped of its London license Friday, a move that could see 40,000 private-hire drivers removed from the capital.

Transport for London, the local government body responsible for licensing laws, said the company’s permit would not be renewed at the end of September.

In a statement, the regulator said Uber was “not fit and proper to hold a private hire operator license,” citing a number of issues that had “potential public safety and security implications.” These include the firm’s approach to reporting serious criminal offences and its approach to background checks for drivers.

Jdemonto

Show me one fulltime X/Base Lyft driver that can buy a house with $0 on their tax return and I will disappear. And likewise in London. They must live in their cars too. Exploitation is the new term. Do your math people. Keep your Stride/Mile IQ app going. It will remind you of your sinking ship.

The banks are crooked! They do use tax returns which tell them nothing about wealth.

Part Time AZ

I bet UPS would hire you Monday if you offer to use your own truck. Uber/Lyft did. They both pay the same. Just a matter of whose vehicle you wear out. You need to consider Walmart before the Uber smoke fills your brain.

Jdemonto

I bet UPS would hire you Monday if you offer to use your own truck. Uber/Lyft did. They both pay the same. Just a matter of whose vehicle you wear out. You need to consider Walmart before the Uber smoke fills your brain.

No thanks! I like my business, it great with great growth opportunities!

ACHUMA

No thanks! I like my business, it great with great growth opportunities!

Great growth opportunities? Are you delusional now?

Driving rideshare is a complete deadend job with no chance of advancement, no benefits, and no pay raise.

Unless you wanna be one of their Nu Mule Boys 2.0 and sit in their SDC to help Uber test them out.

Kaliman

Maybe so on double the rate but cost of living in London is at least 5 times more than here in Phx. You can go back under the bridge now troll
Well....this cost of living issue is kind of a gray area. Here are a couple of things to consider:

1. The cost of living in Metropolitan Phoenix varies from Buckeye, to Avondale to Downtown PHX, to South Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, etcetera. But Uber pays you the same rate for driving in these areas regardless of cost of living. The question is (and I don't claim to know the answer) how granular should 'cost of living' be considered for setting Uber rates?

2. Why not simply disregard 'cost of living' and let the free market set the rates? This is what Uber strategy has been for a few years now but using 2 related but different 'marketable items'. Uber is now setting Pax rates as high as the free market will support AND Driver's rates as low as the free market will support. So, Uber is now in the process of maximizing their profit and minimizing their costs. Which is why there is no growth opportunities for the vast majority of drivers (but a few can always do better for themselves than the average Uber driver).

Dakidd

Driving rideshare is a complete deadend job with no chance of advancement, no benefits, and no pay raise.

Unless you wanna be one of their Nu Mule Boys 2.0 and sit in their SDC to help Uber test them out.
You are right But he probably works for the corp. Already
corporate probably gives the shills stock

Jdemonto

Buddy!

I am up over 270% year over year same month for September!!!

Rideshare is going to grow for years to come 35% annual growth seems very low to me.

Part Time AZ

It wasn't because you got a pay raise. Still .09/min like last year.

Must have been you worked 8 hours a day last year and 21.6 hours a day this year. You must be tired working all those hours at $5.40/hour.

Rest your eyes, you are very groggy. Maybe the state will step in after the London hype and get you minimum wage, time and a half over 8 hours, medical benefits and vacation pay. Maybe by next September???

Kaliman

Buddy!

I am up over 270% year over year same month for September!!!

Rideshare is going to grow for years to come 35% annual growth seems very low to me.
I suspect that you are making a mathematical mistake with this comment. For example, if you made $3,000 in September of 2016 then:

1. I am up 100% in 2017 would mean that you made $6,000

2. I am up 200% in 2017 would mean that you made $9,000

3. I am up 270% means that you are on track to make $11,100 this September.

Unless you made little $$ in 2016 (say you made 1000 for the month) in which case it would be easy to make 270% more.

Jdemonto

I suspect that you are making a mathematical mistake with this comment. For example, if you made $3,000 in September of 2016 then:

1. I am up 100% in 2017 would mean that you made $6,000

2. I am up 200% in 2017 would mean that you made $9,000

3. I am up 270% means that you are on track to make $11,100 this September.

Unless you made little $$ in 2016 (say you made 1000 for the month) in which case it would be easy to make 270% more.

No errors, I was referring to month to day YOY.

Looks like I will finish around $6000 revenue vs $3200 2016. I missed 8 days in spetember 2016. So add $1000 and the percentage increases are less impressive. I am nailing it now where I was green in 2016 on the XL platform, but experienced with X