Inshur

London lockdown next week

SwissToni

I can consider Mustefa Kemal anti Turk was one of the most backward person. For example over 90% of Turkish people were committed muslims. Against their wish, he opened alcohol factories near mosques and on graveyards. Consequently Turkey became the cheap labour market for Europe. He supposed to have created a secular Turkey but at the end Turkish people chose religion. In S. Kurdistan, .after 2003, in 5 years S. Kurdistan more advanced than Turkey since the end of WW1, or nearly 80 years. A country like Turkey supposed to have become richer and more advanced than America.
Nah sorry even for you mate that's way off the mark.

eric_london

You know why turks followed ataturk because he legalised homosexuality. I saw a movie of him on a dancing floor. He was really excellent in shaking his backside. He didn't marry because he was homosexual. They say Hitler was a homosexual as well.

And what's wrong with homosexualities???? I don't care what his sex preferences was but I care that because of him now we use Latin alphabet's instead of Arabic, we now dress like the way we like instead of like Arabs, our womens was able vote before any other women did in the world, we kept our land free from Europe because of him, we kept the Bosphorus free from the Brits....

Ubend R.S.

And what's wrong with homosexualities???? I don't care what his sex preferences was but I care that because of him now we use Latin alphabet's instead of Arabic, we now dress like the way we like instead of like Arabs, our womens was able vote before any other women did in the world, we kept our land free from Europe because of him, we kept the Bosphorus free from the Brits....
Very, very well said.
Kaka is of an age where homosexuality should be carried out in secret. Like the poor young Arab guys, from all arab nations who come here to be themselves every summer.

eric_london

I can consider Mustefa Kemal anti Turk was one of the most backward person. For example over 90% of Turkish people were committed muslims. Against their wish, he opened alcohol factories near mosques and on graveyards. Consequently Turkey became the cheap labour market for Europe. He supposed to have created a secular Turkey but at the end Turkish people chose religion. In S. Kurdistan, .after 2003, in 5 years S. Kurdistan more advanced than Turkey since the end of WW1, or nearly 80 years. A country like Turkey supposed to have become richer and more advanced than America.

If a country so called Kurdistan (I'm still not able to locate it) so advanced then why the hell your own people still dies at the back of a lorry trying to get in to Europe...?
Post automatically merged:

I have just found this Mr Kaka ....

Germany's favourite science and history magazine has given many of its pages to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk the founder of Modern Turkey ....... Keep barking.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-094455_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-094455_Twitter.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Shaykhwaz

I hope so, spend time just sleeping wake up late, heavy breakfast, some exercise watch YouTube vids, dinner sleep GREAT LIFE !

R.M.Ahmad

Woah kaka. Use your brain an not your bias.

I may sound biased but I am telling the truth. He talks about science but he didn't have a clue about economic, social and political science. He was a member of so called progressive officers in Ottoman army. They were trained in Germany during the rising of German nationalism. When they came back they invented the idea of turkification of all none Turk nations within Ottoman empire. They were the first to commit military coup. Extreme Arab nationalism under Saddam Hussein in Iraq and under Assad in Syria was derived from turkification mentality. All military coups in the region learnt from these none progressive Ottoman army officers.

If a country so called Kurdistan (I'm still not able to locate it)

The attitude of nazi turks towards Kurds, is exactly similar to the attitude of nazi Germans towards Jewish people.

Germany's favourite science and history magazine has given many of its pages to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk the founder of Modern Turkey ....... Keep barking.....
I bet the magazine praises him for being the first to encourage homosexuality openly and make modern Turkey the first country legalise homosexuality and paedophile

If a country so called Kurdistan (I'm still not able to locate it) so advanced then why the hell your own people still dies at the back of a lorry trying to get in to Europe...?
Because they are not secure for the future for the fear of countries like Turkey. Every one knows South Kurdistan took over 80 years of Turkey in 5 years to become the most stable, prosperous and advanced. After the liberation of Iraq on 2003, Kurdistan has only three suicides bombs on the first year. After that nothing else. Oh I just remembered something; on the same first year, Turkish terrorist commandos infiltrated to Kurdistan to commit acts of terror but before they cause any damage, we set Americans on them. Americans arrested all of them and put hoods on their heat like pity criminals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hood_event

Since the establishment of none modern Turkey after WW1, it has been fighting Kurds and has not seen peace. For the fear of Kurds Turkey has joined NATO and asks NATO for help against Kurds. We know after PKK took arms, Turkey opened special schools teaching specially selected students extreme Islamism and military training to kill Kurds. These graduates spread their culture to create ISIS and mental people like the one who beheaded French teacher a few days ago.

Last edited:

UberLuxbod

And to your president. Time to drink toilet duck.

Lol

You have just shown you gullibility and stupidity.

Just the kind of person the Democrats and Labour love.

If you had any brains you would know that Trump never said drink Bleach.

Time for you to do some research rather than believe what the MSM says.

Just so you know he was having conversation with somebody about Healight.

Which was already in development by Aytu Bioscience in partnership with Cedar Sinai Hospital.

The idea was to be able to kills viruses and bacteria inside an intubated patients airways and lungs.

Ever wondered why most of the MSM and Career Politicians and Celebrities hate Trump?

Because they see him as a threat to the status quo that makes them rich.

Ask yourself how many Presidents in the last few decades that will leave Office with a lower net worth than when they went in.

The answer is 1.

Trump

Obama and Clinton both left many many times richer, maybe with a nice Non Profit to launder money.

Now ask yourself why thats a problem.

That windup may change as the virus spreads in London like it did in the states. Once everyone knows someone who's in the ICU or almost didn't make it, or worse dies, their perspectives change. Wait until the panic hits the grocery stores and society shuts down as it did here. It's unavoidable now. In the states, large numbers of small and large businesses had to permanently close from the economic fallout of the pandemic. In Seattle Washington USA, which is a port city, many rideshare and taxi drivers relied on the cruise ship industry and the tourism money brought in. Not any more though. We all see what's happened to the cruise ship industry.

I would suspect the Antifa and BLM Riots, with DAs refusing to press charges in Democrat Cities might have more to do with it....

Does anyone here know anyone who has had the virus personally and what the outcome was? I don't, just asking

I had it in April.

Very mild symptoms, though still have reduced taste and fatigue.

I lost 3 colleagues.

One of whom was an awful lot younger than me.

The vast majority of people have extremely mild symptoms.

Last edited:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Lol

Which was already in development by Aytu Bioscience in partnership with Cedar Sinai Hospital.

The idea was to be able to kills viruses and bacteria inside an intubated patients airways and lungs.

Ever wondered why most of the MSM and Career Politicians and Celebrities hate Trump?

Ask yourself how many Presidents in the last few decades that will leave Office with a lower net worth than when they went in.

The answer is 1.

Trump

Obama and Clinton both left many many times richer, maybe with a nice Non Profit to launder money.

I would suspect the Antifa and BLM Riots, with DAs refusing to press charges in Democrat Cities might have more to do with it....
No. Cruise ships and all our businesses that rely on them are shut down due to the pandemic.

Seattle Washington was the first epicenter of the virus on US soil. As a result, our governor shut down the whole state in March. Quite a while before George Floyd was on the map.

Before that, Seattle was one of the most liberal cities in the US and still enjoyed a huge tourist population every year.

Lol

The answer is 1.

Trump

OK, let's make it quick:
1.Bob Woodward:" Fear:Trump in White House"; "Rage".
2.Michael Wolff: "Fear & Fury:Inside the Trump White House".
3.Mary L. Trump:"Too Much and Never Enough".
+ about 900 others.
Stupidity you say. Yet another quick one: I can't argue. I admit you're more experinced on your level. I don't dive this deep.
I could go on.
But instead: sweet dreams.

Khanie

The answer is 1.

Trump
Have you seen his tax returns? 😂

I may sound biased but I am telling the truth. He talks about science but he didn't have a clue about economic, social and political science. He was a member of so called progressive officers in Ottoman army. They were trained in Germany during the rising of German nationalism. When they came back they invented the idea of turkification of all none Turk nations within Ottoman empire. They were the first to commit military coup. Extreme Arab nationalism under Saddam Hussein in Iraq and under Assad in Syria was derived from turkification mentality. All military coups in the region learnt from these none progressive Ottoman army officers.

The attitude of nazi turks towards Kurds, is exactly similar to the attitude of nazi Germans towards Jewish people.

I bet the magazine praises him for being the first to encourage homosexuality openly and make modern Turkey the first country legalise homosexuality and paedophile

Because they are not secure for the future for the fear of countries like Turkey. Every one knows South Kurdistan took over 80 years of Turkey in 5 years to become the most stable, prosperous and advanced. After the liberation of Iraq on 2003, Kurdistan has only three suicides bombs on the first year. After that nothing else. Oh I just remembered something; on the same first year, Turkish terrorist commandos infiltrated to Kurdistan to commit acts of terror but before they cause any damage, we set Americans on them. Americans arrested all of them and put hoods on their heat like pity criminals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hood_event

Since the establishment of none modern Turkey after WW1, it has been fighting Kurds and has not seen peace. For the fear of Kurds Turkey has joined NATO and asks NATO for help against Kurds. We know after PKK took arms, Turkey opened special schools teaching specially selected students extreme Islamism and military training to kill Kurds. These graduates spread their culture to create ISIS and mental people like the one who beheaded French teacher a few days ago.
Kaka, you crack me up.
Did you write this in the middle of an enema?

I have just found this Mr Kaka ....

I've noticed how more and more Turks are taking an interest in Ottoman history.
Turkish made period (pre-modern Turkey) TV dramas are very popular, not only in Turkey, but in the Arab world, Southeast Asia, and South America.

Last edited:

eric_london

Kaka, you crack me up.

Turkish made period (pre-modern Turkey) TV dramas are very popular, not only in Turkey, but in the Arab world, Southeast Asia, and South America.

It's funded by the President... It's a propaganda. I don't watch them at all.... The President dreams himself to be a Sultan one day. I'm hoping he will be gone soon. But no dictator leave his throne without blood. So yes I'm bit worried about Turkey's future... Religion should not be used to rule people. Unfortunately he knows how to use it...

UberLuxbod

Kaka, you crack me up.

Well you clearly haven’t seen his Tax Returns.

Or more correctly you are the type of person that reads the headline only.

Because the article in the NYT actually stated further down that Trumps liability in both years was only $750.

Thats because there are things you can offset against your Tax Bill, such as business losses.

Trump actually paid several Million Dollars over those 2 years, but did not take the refund and left it in the pot to offset later years Tax liabilities.

But you have an interesting point.

If you had your Accounts done by your accountant and it turned out you didn’t have to pay anything, would you pay nothing?

Or would you demand to pay more?

Have you seen Nancy Pelosi’s Tax Return?

No.

Because the corrupt bint refuses to publish them.