Lol have you kids figured out how amazon is soft banning or giving you different things you cant see while others can?

Prawn Connery

Amazon getting more and more desperate by the day.

When they had a mass flood of drivers a month or two ago when all the rideshare drivers were frantically running around like a headless chicken (myself included) , they made you go through all kinds of cruel punishment just to try to get a block, playing hard to get and whatnot. A block being dropped was a feeding frenzy like a fallen bird into a body of water with piranhas.

Now, it won't leave me alone with notifications, once an hour or two, I get flooded with all sorts of blocks. Take the 2nd right on the 20th avenue

Attachments

Last edited:

Prawn Connery

Non stop. I manually declined all the previous eight offers, and got nine new offers.

Looks like they upped the $64.xx offer to $76.50. Kinda tempting, since I will get it done in under three hours and it's not during a very busy part of the day, but the overhead of getting there and coming back kind of kills it for me. I'm nearly certain I can make that doing deliveries during those hours.

During the weekday, especially lately with the extra surplus of delivery ants, I would have giving it an extra long consideration.

Attachments

Prawn Connery

Up to $32/hr. Started the afternoon at $20/hr. I guess not too many people are seeing the value in doing Flex deliveries when they can be doing other deliveries with more flexibility and less work, and likely higher pay.

Give me a 4.5 hour block for $144 and I will gladly accept it and try to smash it out in 2.5 hours.

Attachments

Rudyhawaii

40 stops one week delivery on doordash or Ubereats is easy $400.., flex expects to do in 3 hours for $60? Lol

They will have a big delivery issues as bikers 🚴‍♀️ can’t do this deliveries..

Last edited: