LOL $8.25 airport surge to Waco.... and back!

Kizzy4464

Had rider order a ride to Sandman Motel in Waco during surge. (His secretary books his travel)
Make it to Waco 2 hours later see pics of Sandman Motel! He is freaking out so I look up Sandman and find one in Frisco TX!

Sandman Signature Hotel not Motel!!

$500 later went home for the night!!! He paid cash for the return trip cause I had already ended the Uber ride🤣
Really Nice Guy tipped me too!!!

Attachments

songoku

LOL!!! NO!! But I bet he could have hired someone at the hotel cheaper than paying for a ride back to Frisco!
What he could and what he wants are totally different.

Jk. I hope you enjoy Dallashood. There are many good folks here who like to roast people.

Kizzy4464

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How did he not realize the address was in Waco that's 2 hrs away? What an idiot for not double checking why he is being booked so far away from Dallas??
He even told me when he got in the car it would be a long ride! He just didn’t realize till we got there that the hotel was wrong. It was late at night so he couldn’t call anyone to verify and just assumed it was the right place... I guess. It is just a funny situation 😃 we were laughing making fun of it on the ride back. I appreciated not having to deadhead 100 miles at least!

Respect_the_ant

Hey...respect...the...Ant!!!
Just to be clear. I wasn't calling @Kizzy4464 an idiot lol
Post automatically merged:

He even told me when he got in the car it would be a long ride! He just didn’t realize till we got there that the hotel was wrong. It was late at night so he couldn’t call anyone to verify and just assumed it was the right place... I guess. It is just a funny situation 😃 we were laughing making fun of it on the ride back. I appreciated not having to deadhead 100 miles at least!
I would too. That's a profitable night lol