Lol, 60+ minute trips

rembrandt

If end of the day - yes. Beginning of the day - no. I did two trips to Orlando from Miami at the beginning of the day and later regretted. Not worthy.

joebo1963

If end of the day - yes. Beginning of the day - no. I did two trips to Orlando from Miami at the beginning of the day and later regretted. Not worthy.
I had one to Port St Lucie 7 am.....loved it......got up there by 9....she bought breakfast..... then I set DF back home....got a nice ride to PBI airport....then a couple more to FLL...even got home by 1 to watch football.... I prefer the long ones early......later in the day I'm too tired...

Rsabcd

I had one to Port St Lucie 7 am.....loved it......got up there by 9....she bought breakfast..... then I set DF back home....got a nice ride to PBI airport....then a couple more to FLL...even got home by 1 to watch football.... I prefer the long ones early......later in the day I'm too tired...
I had one yesterday from port st Lucie, 4 guys 2 going to FLL 2 MIA. Dropped off 1st 2, then to MIA, dropped off ended the trip,. #4 was going back to FLL oops, couldn't get it to connect us. $40 cash. The fare was $150.00 plus 10 tip plus $40 cash.

I headed towards home, DF, caugjt one in pompano, 6 miles east of me, going less than a mile... :/ I did catch one in lake worth to Jupiter.

What did Miami to psl pay?

joebo1963

From exit 32 Fort Lauderdale to exit 101 plus some more up federal I got $73 plus $20 tip. And breakfast. On the way back I got $50 or so with that pbi ride plus more in boca to Fll all by noon.

We get less here per mile. Your trip was longer to Miami plus staring in Port St. Lucie you get the higher rate per mile all the way.

Rsabcd

From exit 32 Fort Lauderdale to exit 101 plus some more up federal I got $73 plus $20 tip. And breakfast. On the way back I got $50 or so with that pbi ride plus more in boca to Fll all by noon.

We get less here per mile. Your trip was longer to Miami plus staring in Port St. Lucie you get the higher rate per mile all the way.

Ice been driving 2 plus years, i live a few hundred yards from the Martin county/ St lucie line. Martin county starts the Miami area, and the lower rates, and, tjey got me for 25 % /28 % x/xl in South Fl, i battle back and forth sometimes they pay me sometimes they don't.

Rsabcd

I do make more in tips in the Miami area though, I made almost as much in cash as I did on app last night, tips and fare vs just tips. I got 20, 40, 3 5s a 6 and a 10 in tips last night. I made 90 in fares and 6 in tips. All but 2 rides were in Martin county (Miami area) there are 3 that promised a tip in app, both were buzzed I'm sure it's not coming. Effers. 9:30p-3am.

2Cents

Oh I guess fübr forgot to mention that when they gave you the ride request that Orlando has the lowest rates in the country? Yea I'm assuming that was not stated any where near your request ping..

#fübrn