Logisticare and the Malodorous Pax

Exit67

It's a rainy Sunday, just got back in DTS country after a long ride up the Parkway. The ping is 4 minutes away, just off the GSP in Neptune. As I roll up, I get a text to come up the driveway, there is a woman in a walker. I don't like driveways but I see the walker. She gets in and the male companion gets in the front as I stow the walker. As I pull down the driveway, the first wave of noxious fumes engulfed me. Although it was raining, the window comes down. I threw up a little in my mouth. It reminded me of unwashed clothes, fermenting urine, wet dog, and a decaying turtle - all rolled in one. No, it was worse - add a day-old adult diaper. This stink could have gagged a maggot. The drop at the Shop-Rite Pharmacy was made even more torturous by a Neptune police officer enforcing the "no stopping" sign at the curb by the entrance. I took Ma Walker and her mephitic companion to the first available parking spot and opened the rest of the windows. I got the walker and the Ozium from the trunk. Stinky waddled off to find a wagon. I got the woman out and did not waste an instant - a beautiful fog of Ozium was applied in hopes of dispersing the foul leavings of this mutant. Upon closing the ride, I was not given an opportunity to rate the vile pax - a strong indicator it was a Logisticare ride. Sadly, the Ozium was not as effective on the stenchful leavings as I'd hoped. Closer examination revealed a wet spot on the back of the seat, just about where the vile creature's waist would have been. Depends overload? I don't know. After photographing the mystery smear, I tried to blot the moisture off the upholstery. Then I composed an email requesting a cleaning fee. Much to my delight, I was also able to adjust the rating to an appropriate level of contempt and disdain. The takeaway here is NO MORE LOGISTICARE RIDES. Be careful out there - this misanthrope and his beard will be needing a ride back.

CCW

The Lyft requests from Logisticare aren't like GoGoGrandma; it doesn't show anything special.

The only way to spot it is to know the address is related to a doctor's office, hospital, MRI, XRay or one of the other medical offices.

You got to get Logisticare to blacklist/block you so they can never request you for one of their customers again.

Lyft doesn't care.

Correct me if I am wrong, Lyft doesn't block Logisticare for you. Lyft only blocks the one customer for you which is not useful.

Cheeetah

It used to be that if the passenger's name was all caps, you could pretty much assume it was medical transport. I think they've wised up.

ToughTommy

Would it have been discrimination to throw her out?
I would have left them in the exhaust fumes after showing them the curb.
If they smelled that bad ba bye