LOGAN AIRPORT Boston (BOS) - New Rules????

What doe these new rules mean and when do they actually start? If I am reading this right, I can still take people to the airport, but I can't drop them curbside at the terminal anymore. I have to drop them at some shuttle lot and the shuttle takes them the rest of the way. And while I'm trying to understand this, another thing I need to understand is, for this inconvenience to the passengers, they get to pay even more!

So, are we going to lose a lot of rides here?

Will Lyft's GPS guide me into the centralized drop area where the shuttles are or is it going to try to take me to their terminal?? Or, do I have to figure this out on my own?

Just so I don't screw myself, I won't be driving today until I figure out these rules as I general get at least a couple airport drop offs each day.

Taksomotor

You will have to drop them off at the central parking garage, there will be signs to the lot. Same lot will be a pickup lot.
You can still drop them off at the terminal from 4am till 10am.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you. And this starts now or this fall? And, Im assuming the GPS won't bring us to the Dropoff Lot. :frown:

You will have to drop them off at the central parking garage, there will be signs to the lot. Same lot will be a pickup lot.
You can still drop them off at the terminal from 4am till 10am.
Post automatically merged:

I thought this was a proposal, it went into effect?
Yes, they voted it in yesterday. Always taking it out on Rideshare! The old beat up cabs and the busses are always packed in there parking in the middle of the road. They screw things up far more than we do.

Taksomotor

I thought this was a proposal, it went into effect?
Yes it has been approved. But not starting till later this year, might be as late as October.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. And this starts now or this fall? And, Im assuming the GPS won't bring us to the Dropoff Lot. :frown:
The Lyft/Uber will be making modifications to the app so it will know where to bring you depending on the time of the day. Just like now the app tells you to go to the waiting lot to get on queue for pick ups.

B - uberlyftdriver

this all will be going in to effect in the fall, i think the news said October
there will be plenty of signs and possibly a video to watch, the apps need time to figure out how to do this so it might be even later