Location for the next Meet-up. Please vote!

Next meet-up location?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4aseason

Please vote for the next meet-up location. We can always change the restaurant, but we need to decide on a general area.

nutzareus

I'd say Arlington or Bethesda. Most people will want to go Ubering afterwards.

Also National Harbor & Gaithersburg can be a Hillary to get to in rush hour weekdays. Wilson Bridge/495 & 270 respectively are atrocious around 5.
Plenty of action in Gaithersburg Rockville Germantown after the meet up. Don't worry I won't have app on I'm going home.

New2This

Plenty of action in Gaithersburg Rockville Germantown after the meet up. Don't worry I won't have app on I'm going home.
Problem is those aren't near the Reward Zone.

My app doesn't come on unless there's a boost/surge, and while we are mighty in willpower, all of us at a location with Uber app off ain't gonna cause a surge

novadrivergal

I understand if you need to switch off between VA and MD but I won't go past Bethesda for the second coming and I would go to bethesda only because I could visit my mother beforehand.

Ubermanpt

There are quite a few decent places in downtown Bethesda (including rock bottom ) and it right inside the reward zone. A couple places have outdoor areas and it still will be nice in Septmeber. I think is a good neutral location where there are plenty of parking garages (only $1/hr in the county lots). If everyone decides on that, I can suggest a few places that have great hh specials.

CantThrowCantCatch

Only platinum boost drivers can afford anything at the National Harbor.

Surprised Rockville is getting so many votes.

Should end up having the meet-up in 2 months at the runner-up location. And of course the winner next month.