Local Uber atl office

Harleyfxdx1

Stopped by the local office today to get them to split my app 3 ways
XL / Select , XL only or Select only. They did it very promptly and efficiently.

Never saw so many people signing up ... must have been over 35 people in the question ... did see several drivers turning in their red uber eats bags. Parking lot was loaded with new black cameras, etc. Many with dealer drive out tags. WOW !!! Uber must be mixing large batches of Uber kool-aid. Too bad there isn'the a way to follow up with all the newbies after 90 days. SMH

jtc291980

Geez... a Camry isn't the worst car to purchase though, because it is practical even if Uber doesn't work out. The people buying Yukon Denali's and Suburban's... that's a WOW! But yeah, the market is over saturated and keeps getting worse... Be interesting to see how low the rates go.

NuberUber

Stopped by the local office today to get them to split my app 3 ways
XL / Select , XL only or Select only. They did it very promptly and efficiently.

Never saw so many people signing up ... must have been over 35 people in the question ... did see several drivers turning in their red uber eats bags. Parking lot was loaded with new black cameras, etc. Many with dealer drive out tags. WOW !!! Uber must be mixing large batches of Uber kool-aid. Too bad there isn'the a way to follow up with all the newbies after 90 days. SMH
You do realize that the Uber office is in an industrial/restaurant park with over 30 different other businesses right?

Not every car in the parking lot at the hub was an Uber driver contrary to popular belief. Very similar to the fact that not every person in the cell lot at the airport is an Uber driver.

Harleyfxdx1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You do realize that the Uber office is in an industrial/restaurant park with over 30 different other businesses right?

Not every car in the parking lot at the hub was an Uber driver contrary to popular belief. Very similar to the fact that not every person in the cell lot at the airport is an Uber driver.
I'm not sure you have ever been to the local office. The back side of the building parking spaces are generally 80% occupied by uber drivers
More black camary's and prius cars,etc. Thanks you'll see in any one location ... except the airport cell phone lot.

NuberUber

I'm not sure you have ever been to the local office. The back side of the building parking spaces are generally 80% occupied by uber drivers
More black camary's and prius cars,etc. Thanks you'll see in any one location ... except the airport cell phone lot.
Yep I have been a couple of times. Also been several times to Bone Garden Cantina, the restaurant that shares the back parking lot with Uber office, as well as several other businesses.

Uber ain't the only business in the building so don't think you were only seeing Uber drivers vehicles in that lot.