Livery allowed to do Uber

Inshur

Lenny_yellow_cab

100k more uber cars on the road. Sounds like Uber is in desperation mode.

Lenny, livery referrals no longer need a base transfer. Get $500 for every livery referral!

Vehicles on livery bases such as: Dial 7, Carmel, Kiss, DAT Radio Dispatch and Riverside Car & Limo can all try out Uber without leaving their current base.

Get $500 for every livery driver you refer. All they need to do is upload their vehicle documents.
Referrals don't need to do a base transfer
You get $500 once they complete 20 trips
Your referral also gets $500 after 20 trips

There's never been a better time to refer and it’s never been easier for your livery friends to get on the road with Uber.

REFER YOUR FRIENDS TODAY

Get Help
View Online
Unsubscribe
Uber Technologies
1455 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Privacy
Terms

ninja warrior

Please partake you humor is invaluable
For one, I think they made the u glow light mandatory cause I always see every uber car in the city fashioning them:confused:. Today an uber driver at LGA terminal A asked me what to do to get uber pickups at the airport. The lot wasn't more than a quarter mile away. Plus the guy barely spoke English but I got a hang of what he was saying after the third attempt:oopsies:. If I liked to be effed in the a**, I'd ask someone to do it, rather than have uber to do it to me.:rolleyes:
Besides, things are okay in livery land. I wouldn't want to go back to being pimped out by uber. I like my current handlers.

ubershiza

I was hoping for something with more levity but I guess that what the comedy club is for. The u lights are good for free corporate advertising and in abling easier illegal street pickups. Funny thing, driver told me some times driver gets kids texting him to pick up cigarettes for them (under aged passengers) before he makes the pick up.

ninja warrior

I was hoping for something with more levity but I guess that what the comedy club is for. The u lights are good for free corporate advertising and in abling easier illegal street pickups. Funny thing, driver told me some times driver gets kids texting him to pick up cigarettes for them (under aged passengers) before he makes the pick up.
If you want to pay to get disappointed, be sure to drop by the comedy club. :biggrin:

Guap06

I driver for livery, most drivers do have 10+ years in this industry, they know better !!! Plus most of them are in Medicare they don't like reporting or paying taxes !!!

sssteven

I went to Carmel the fees the guy wanted to charge to drive for there base was was higher then uber fees by far.
weekly fee/base fee he told me.

then also percent cut like %25 or something

censoredbytheFCC

100k more uber cars on the road. Sounds like Uber is in desperation mode.

Lenny, livery referrals no longer need a base transfer. Get $500 for every livery referral!

Vehicles on livery bases such as: Dial 7, Carmel, Kiss, DAT Radio Dispatch and Riverside Car & Limo can all try out Uber without leaving their current base.

Get $500 for every livery driver you refer. All they need to do is upload their vehicle documents.
Referrals don't need to do a base transfer
You get $500 once they complete 20 trips
Your referral also gets $500 after 20 trips

There's never been a better time to refer and it’s never been easier for your livery friends to get on the road with Uber.

REFER YOUR FRIENDS TODAY

Get Help
View Online
Unsubscribe
Uber Technologies
1455 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Privacy
Terms
Is this even legal?

UBERPIMP69

Hmm drill a hole in the car, make more money? Or stay with a black car base and make less money, but car is intact. I think the choice is clear here, black car base!!!! Lolol

Inshur New York