1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Live Streaming invite by CEO Dara K with Drivers

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by FormerTaxiDriver♧, Apr 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
  2. Yulli Yung

Yulli Yung

Driving:
    UberX
    WHY Watch anything with him live??? Besides what has he done for the drivers since he has been president? Nothing other than sucking up to the liberal Democrats Supporting crazy left-wing programs.

Uber's Guber likes this.
  3. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    Reason why I tagged it.

Duber12 likes this.
  4. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Major announcement: Travis is returning.

5. SurgeWarrior

SurgeWarrior

Driving:
    UberX
    Dara believes his own bull**** and tbh, I have had enough of him. The ONLY announcement from Uber or Lyft that matters is a significant increase in fares for the drivers other than that..I am not interested in ANYTHING he or the company has to say.

6. Chauffeur_James

Chauffeur_James

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I’m terrified what they will ruin next.
    Every time (except for some parts of the 180 days of change) Uber says they are doing something to benefit the drivers, it’s usually more self serving than beneficial. Like when they said they were lowering the fare so that we can be busier and make more money lol

7. Hope a rare unidentified meteor interrupts it...

Let me guess rider fee raised drivers get less & it will be called another 180 days of literal human trafficking

Public seppuku from the feelings of guilt for running the evilest company since gas Chambers Inc & biggest Ponzi since madoff?

SurgeWarrior likes this.
  8. JimKE

JimKE

I'll wait and see.

Dara is an adult in the pre-school playground that was Uber, and he took over a mess at a time of severe crisis. He hasn't done anything for, or to, drivers yet, but he has made some positive steps with the hiring of legitimate adult leadership. He also took control of the company away from the founders and gave it to the people who had invested actual MONEY in Uber -- a necessary step to the company's survival.

It's a pretty risky gambit to hype something like this.

"GLOBAL announcement...MAJOR upcoming improvements, etc." With that kind of hype, whatever they do better be YUGE. We've already had 180 Days of Strange -- which did more harm than good.

There is only ONE "major improvement" drivers are interested in, and that is higher pay. Not "opportunities to earn."

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

If this BFD is about anything else, nobody with a brain will listen. Bull**** about "thinking deeply" and "caring deeply" will cause nothing but harm.

9. $10 minimum gross per fare
    $1.50 per mile Nationwide minimum
    .30 a minute Nationwide minimum

Show pick up address & approx miles away & direction destination is

Almost 100% acceptance rates and zero cancellation rates

90% of Ubers problems go away 96% success rate, 4 % failure rate becomes the best part time or full time gig in the country, unemployment 1 % everybody wins

Or jump off your building you lying dirtbags piece of human scum because he announces some flying car crapola or new badges

Easy peesy

TedJ likes this.
  10. Chauffeur_James

Chauffeur_James

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    It would be a horrendous move for drivers to set rates like that IMHO. You think there are too many ants as it is? Just wait for that kind of an increase, and we won’t be getting more riders I guarantee you that. Pax have become so F-in cheap it’s insane. Offered a group of 5 a cash ride in my 2017 Suburban because their car was no where to be found. Told them it would be $40. LuxSUV was showing $70 and they told me I was insane and to go F myself. These weren’t poor folks either. Held on for their $10 ride in a beater. These younger a holes don’t understand the value of luxury anymore.

11. Dback2004

Dback2004

Driving:
    UberX
    Hmm, my invite must've gotten lost in the mail

12. dnlbaboof

dnlbaboof

180 days of change backfired, no one tips, every rating less than 5 is a report, destination filter is unavailable, pax can still see their rating and retaliate...

TedJ likes this.
  13. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    1. My overall ratings going up better; not a great heap though.

2. I make over $50.00 in tips each week. This week, it was $98.00.

3. Lyft sucks worse. Paxes on Lyft stopped tipping. I guess Lyft won all the bums over there?

4. Uber is far better than driving a taxi, but it still needs to improve so much.

14. i get tipped regularly on 30+ mile trips, used to get 2-3 $20 cash tips a week haven't had one of those since tips went live lol but the 3-5s that i never used to get even it out & a lot must set it as a percentage cuzvi get 10+ with odd numbers in change

always been about 4 outta 10 tip with me but it comes in bunches like somethings in thr air or the planet alignments... probably average 50 a week tips should be 100 but no biggie, don't care if they tip if im actually being paid on a ride

15. mikes424

mikes424

Why watch ?

Would it be worthwhile for a driver to lose driving tine?

A summary or recap would tell us what was said.

Now if a Q&A session was included, that would be a different story.

16. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    Dara's ridership rating is 4.73, according to a recent news source.

Apparantly, he says,"I get you in the app" too much. Lol

Uber's Guber likes this.